Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lu chilling in the garage

Also McLaren not coming back out until after lunch 🥲 so Lando might get a nice long break with Lu at least
Ok don’t come for me but I know she spends a lot of time in the sun but girl should really look after her skin use sun protection etc etc she’s got amazing young skin that she should look after

Reactions: 9
Ok don’t come for me but I know she spends a lot of time in the sun but girl should really look after her skin use sun protection etc etc she’s got amazing young skin that she should look after
Her mediterranian skin will help, she will be used to it in a way, but yes. I agree.

Reactions: 6
That’s like me looking at the brakes on that McLaren
Maybe thats what she was looking at...girl might be smarter and more into engineering than we think she is
But on the topic of McLaren brakes, do we know what the situation with them are yet? Are they sorting the brakes or are they looking at the floor?

Reactions: 2
Maybe thats what she was looking at...girl might be smarter and more into engineering than we think she is
But on the topic of McLaren brakes, do we know what the situation with them are yet? Are they sorting the brakes or are they looking at the floor?
@lni33 mentioned they have the screens up so they’re working on the floor (new rules mean they can only put them up when the floor is off), but before I saw the mechanics looking at the cursed brakes again, so likely both
@Futtrit had that screenshot of McLaren apparently testing two different floors today

Reactions: 3
@lni33 mentioned they have the screens up so they’re working on the floor (new rules mean they can only put them up when the floor is off), but before I saw the mechanics looking at the cursed brakes again, so likely both
@Futtrit had that screenshot of McLaren apparently testing two different floors today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.