Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time they showed the pit lane it looked like the screens were up which would mean the floor is off the car and they are doing something inside it
I hadnโ€™t seen that, the last time I saw the pit lane was when Ted was going on about Kings of Leon ๐Ÿ˜‚

@imola

Also they have to probably take breaks for Lando to recover a bit seeing as he's single handedly doing all the testing.

* and his girlfriend
**and car pushing
I feel so bad for him, he brought his gf with him and probb wanted to show off little bit but now nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hadnโ€™t seen that, the last time I saw the pit lane was when Ted was going on about Kings of Leon ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sadly I missed that bit ๐Ÿฅฒ Perez just drove past the McLaren garage and you could defo not see inside so I think they are doing something with the floor

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When you've just seen yourself premiere on DTS with Lando
and the same day he's already replaced you for next season

1647079921880.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I hope they still get some long runs in, they really got me worried because I think they actually have a great car itโ€™s just the lack of laps theyโ€™re getting in and Iโ€™m no genius but brakes sound โœจimportantโœจ

Sadly I missed that bit ๐Ÿฅฒ Perez just drove past the McLaren garage and you could defo not see inside so I think they are doing something with the floor
Phew, hope itโ€™s a good thing thatโ€™s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone is saying really nice things about McLaren if they could just fix the crap brakes weโ€™ll be good ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah exactly thatโ€™s whatโ€™s so painful about the entire thing because in Barcelona they looked like they had it
The only thing thatโ€™s somewhat positive is that Daniel isnโ€™t really missing a lot and Landoโ€™s not gonna break his neck

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh I hope they still get some long runs in, they really got me worried because I think they actually have a great car itโ€™s just the lack of laps theyโ€™re getting in and Iโ€™m no genius but brakes sound โœจimportantโœจ
You know what, I think they will be fine without the breaks. As long as there are 4 wheels (preferably with no punctures), an engine and a steering wheel they should be fine.

Iโ€™m having to much fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1119710
This is your calling. Editing pictures of F1 drivers and their wags. Adding Max F to the Squids is your niche though. Your UPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is a F1 poll thing about if Ferrari have a championship winning car who would win between Sharl and His Royal Smoothness.

Currently sitting at 51% Sharl 49% Carlos!

CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT FERRARI.

*i don't usually like them

• Heart
There is a F1 poll thing about if Ferrari have a championship winning car who would win between Sharl and His Royal Smoothness.

Currently sitting at 51% Sharl 49% Carlos!

CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT FERRARI.
My vote is going Sharl, heโ€™s an unlucky bastard but still led the championship between himself and Carlos up until the last race

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.