Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just about to start drive to survive my little ones are off to bed βœŒπŸ»πŸ˜‡ whohoo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm almost finished with dts and i really don't like amount of times wags appeared in it, they could've film more workers and behind the scenes, but i guess that's not interesting πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Good morning! I skipped these past couple of threads cause I didnt want any spoilers but I was gonna say, I was thinking about asking ✨him✨ to watch DTS with me. Should I? Lol

We do talk everyday btw

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning! I skipped these past couple of threads cause I didnt want any spoilers but I was gonna say, I was thinking about asking ✨him✨ to watch DTS with me. Should I? Lol

We do talk everyday btw
Omggggg yessss DTS date

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That Magnussen lap time is just classic backmarker tricks. Low fuel, quickest tyres, set a fast lap, go on the hunt for sponsors saying "look how quick we are". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Magnussen lap time is just classic backmarker tricks. Low fuel, quickest tyres, set a fast lap, go on the hunt for sponsors saying "look how quick we are". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amen to that
And it’s still massively off pace compared to the 2021 pole time which was a 1:28 something

Reactions: 2
Omggggg yessss DTS date
Yessss I might do it. He is literally the best! I just dk when I should do it, cause he might play next weekend for the FINALS in the championship! He just has to win today and tomorrow. (lets wish him luck lol)

Also if anyone is wondering, I unfortunately feel like Kelly when it comes to a WAGπŸ˜­πŸ’€

sorry ladies I KNOW this is off topic but im actually happy and not depressed as duck for once

• Heart
Reactions: 3
not yet πŸ˜‚ only 7 min from ep 10 so there is a chance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have feeling that DR wouldn't be happy if she was there, especially if we take into account his reaction with Ted that was so awkward
But yeah, probably would help with those castings

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.