Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lot of teams had a problems but Yes Kevin 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Good for Haas and KMag but this is what I mean by testing is so unrepresentative, I can almost assure you that while I do think Haas can do better than in 2021, they won’t be fastest
Give a Haas a free track and presumably a soft tyre and there you go

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly think yourself very lucky you won’t ever have to encounter them, British uni rugby boys are a different breed 😂
I’m not telling you as I don’t want to put you through that pain. But if you ever come to England trust me when I say they are everywhere
The more you say they’re terrible, the more I hear they’d be a great duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more you say they’re terrible, the more I hear they’d be a great duck
It’s people like you who fill their ego that are the problem with society. A lot of the time they are smart which is annoying. They are often posh. Also annoying. And if you find the right place they can be quite good looking. Again annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s people like you who Gil their ego that are the problem with society
I think they’re the problem with society, just like women who do the same are the problem with society but men use those for sex all the time and are applauded for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they’re the problem with society, just like women who do the same are the problem with society but men use those for sex all the time and are applauded for that 😂
But that is a whole other conversation topic in itself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Good for Haas and KMag but this is what I mean by testing is so unrepresentative, I can almost assure you that while I do think Haas can do better than in 2021, they won’t be fastest
Give a Haas a free track and presumably a soft tyre and there you go
yeah obviously they will have problems , but exactly with a empty track you can really push but also you need to have a good driver to have this time ☺ he really said "yeah I deserve to be here "

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Andreas said Daniel is feeling better and might be back tomorrow. And they still made progress with the car despite the lost running time and brake issues. And he’s optimistic they’re gonna leave the track on Saturday well prepared for the race 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Andreas said Daniel is feeling better and might be back tomorrow. And they still made progress with the car despite the lost running time and brake issues. And he’s optimistic they’re gonna leave the track on Saturday well prepared for the race 🧡🧡
Things you love to hear 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah obviously they will have problems , but exactly with a empty track you can really push but also you need to have a good driver to have this time ☺ he really said "yeah I deserve to be here "
It’s such a big dick move, having been out of an F1 car since 2020 and jumping into a new car with completely different regulations and setting fastest time overall in a backmarker team. Sure it doesn’t matter really but that’s a statement and a half.

• Heart
Testing has been wild so far. I know it usually can be misleading but I get the sense the first few races are going to be a bit of a mess, and also that it’s not a dead cert Merc vs Red Bull championship this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way I'm halfway through the first ep of DTS, and all I can think is there should be a Horner-free version available.

I would pay extra Netflix, please consider it.

Reactions: 12
Testing has been wild so far. I know it usually can be misleading but I get the sense the first few races are going to be a bit of a mess, and also that it’s not a dead cert Merc vs Red Bull championship this year.
I bleeping hope so, I love messy races as long as it‘s not due to drivers seriously crashing and I‘d love a four way championship or for every team to get a podium or something

• Heart
This was his face going back to the garage, this does not strike me as a driver who’s car is completely fucked 😂
Daniel was on the radio from the toilet giving a running commentary. 😆😆 He was "moving" faster than the car.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.