Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max just said that he will talk about his weekend on tomorrows stream (assuming that he does actually stream). Get ready for another thread.
I hope it’s a bit earlier tomorrow, he’s really cocked up my evening routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lando and Max living like the good Ole days in woking...only max's fam there like these damn kids! Millionaires and still can't stfu!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando and Max living like the good Ole days in woking...only max's fam there like these damn kids! Millionaires and still can't stfu!
Fewtrell parents be like: dammit we were hoping for our calm retirement days with two grown sons possibly moving out someday soon but now they've brought us another man child

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fewtrell parents be like: dammit we were hoping for our calm retirement days with two grown sons possibly moving out someday soon but now they've brought us another man child
It’s really late there… is he staying the night? Did Max go ask Mama Fewtrell “can Lando sleep over?” 🤣💀

• Haha
It’s really late there… is he staying the night? Did Max go ask Mama Fewtrell “can Lando sleep over?” 🤣💀
Can just imagine ‘you can’t have anyone staying over until you’ve made your bed Maximilian’

• Haha
Reactions: 2

except apparently they don't care about their parents hearing noises all night long so who knows, might be a different kind of sleepover

• Haha
I’ll sleep peacefully tonight knowing that as soon as the stream ended Max’s Mom gave him so much tit. She was over it. She just wanted her house back. It was 11pm and someone was getting their haircut in her kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

except apparently they don't care about their parents hearing noises all night long so who knows, might be a different kind of sleepover
nah Lando will clearly be off to go sleep under his desk at the MTC again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Luisa isn’t there though

**Tumblr lurkers it’s a joke**

I was wondering, when he said WE are invited to the premiere... Did he mean about himself and Daniel, himself and Luisa, himself and Max or whole McLaren?

That was my same thought… I think McLaren as a whole (like the usual faces Dando, Zak, Andreas etc.) and then Luisa as an obvious plus one

I was wondering, when he said WE are invited to the premiere... Did he mean about himself and Daniel, himself and Luisa, himself and Max or whole McLaren?

He meant himself and me, brb shopping for dresses 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Based on that, I’m taking we as the wider Tattle community. Lando is already an established lurker. I’ll send some dress ideas as well.
Forget the consonant wedding, DTS premiere is where it’s at 🥰🧡🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.