Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused by these boys, they’ve just talked about ordering food and Lando disappeared to play Tarkov, they do realise it’s almost 11pm? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really confused by these boys, they’ve just talked about ordering food and Lando disappeared to play Tarkov, they do realise it’s almost 11pm? 😂
that's what happens when they leave the female squid behind...

We really should rule the world with good port cop, bad port cop strategy

we should? we already do sister ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I give up, I think he will be live for another hour and I will be up at 7 am 😭 Good night ladies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Am I missing something? One was a fiddle ring for when he’s nervous and the other is his black badger ring? I’m lost on what they are getting at 😂

• Haha

Am I missing something? One was a fiddle ring for when he’s nervous and the other is his black badger ring? I’m lost on what they are getting at 😂
by the way, i love that he has a fiddle ring for anxiety ❤

• Heart

You are missing nothing. This person, on the other hand, may be missing some brain cells.🙄🙄

• Haha
Max just said that he will talk about his weekend on tomorrows stream (assuming that he does actually stream). Get ready for another thread.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.