Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Lots of funny things have happened but Ukraine is at the forefront of our minds. 💛💙

• Heart
Reactions: 23

monza

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking it's kind of odd how they lurk for the drivers? I know they're not the only fans to do that and nothing against these girls but I feel so sad for the drivers, doing 100-something laps and analyzing them and media stuff and whatnot, probably being quite tired and then putting on a friendly face for fans.
Ngl these girls creep the shit out of me 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

imola

VIP Member
Pierre and Lando were in that press conference together with George, Lando was sat in the middle and he kept wanting to go first and raised the mic to his mouth to speak but everyone he did that Tom the moderator either asked Pierre or George to go first 😂 at one point Pierre was whispering to Lando „doesn’t want you to start“ and Lando was *giggling* 😂 great to see them being friendlier with each other after Kat and France 2021 😂

Oh and Pierre said he’s personally affected by the crisis as he’s got people close to him in the Ukraine wanting to be reunited with loved ones - assuming he means Kat‘s family then? 🥺🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Kats insta stories are heartbreaking rn. The images of her home town…I can only imagine what she is going through but good on her for using her platform to raise awareness and show the Ukrainian side of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 14

imola

VIP Member
Okay Kat, you my new crush. Lu, you still my girl, but Kat is doing some important shit right now with her platforms.
I wish Pierre would repost this or something, he has about 3 Mil followers, it would be so good for more people to see 🥺

Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
Thanks guys I’m sort of new to the sport (guilty of being initially interested in the sport because of DTS and DRs face, sorry to prove Christian’s point 😝😂) so wasn’t sure.
don't be sorry, dr's face is definitely something else ❤❤
1645817544544.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
hmm maybe Max wasn't there to visit Lando and fly with him to Portugal . He was there to protect his husband from Daniel's beautiful smile ! 😂 no Dando bromance under Max's watch 😂😂
MAX RUIN LANDO'S LIFE!!1!! HE USE HIM OUT!1!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

imola

VIP Member
okay but who here created an account bc they’re calling her miss cinnamon and i know for a fact this is the only place that happens lmao
I’m willing to bet it’s a lurker because the really active people on here don’t seem like the type of people to actively concern themselves with her 😂

Reactions: 11

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Is it ok to crush on Lando now? I'm 11 years older than him.... but he's looking more grown up these days :ROFLMAO: usually a DR fan. And have a weird crush on Zak. So it's a dream team for me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11