Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of funny things have happened but Ukraine is at the forefront of our minds. πŸ’›πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @Futtrit for the new thread ❀
brittny and jnsn wedding countdown is on
Ferrari looking on very good form
Lewis back on top
My boy Georgie doing great in that merc
But in the words of max F you can’t really get any idea from testing
Here’s to more chaos πŸ’™πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks @Futtrit for the new thread ❀
brittny and jnsn wedding countdown is on
Ferrari looking on very good form
Lewis back on top
My boy Georgie doing great in that merc
But in the words of max F you can’t really get any idea from testing
Here’s to more chaos πŸ’™πŸ₯‚
Lewis banging in the fatest lap right at the end is such a Lewis thing to do!

Cheers πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pierre and Lando were in that press conference together with George, Lando was sat in the middle and he kept wanting to go first and raised the mic to his mouth to speak but everyone he did that Tom the moderator either asked Pierre or George to go first πŸ˜‚ at one point Pierre was whispering to Lando β€ždoesn’t want you to startβ€œ and Lando was *giggling* πŸ˜‚ great to see them being friendlier with each other after Kat and France 2021 πŸ˜‚

Oh and Pierre said he’s personally affected by the crisis as he’s got people close to him in the Ukraine wanting to be reunited with loved ones - assuming he means Katβ€˜s family then? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only thing that keeps me going at work is F1 content and the testing was it for this weekend. Now we gotta wait until about a month from now until the new season πŸ₯²

Reactions: 2
The only thing that keeps me going at work is F1 content and the testing was it for this weekend. Now we gotta wait until about a month from now until the new season πŸ₯²
two weeks until bahrain testing and dts though 🧑 not too long until there's more stuff and televised testing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
DTS in 13 days πŸ™πŸ» And there is still testing in Bahrain ❀

Reactions: 5
McLaren in 10th and 11th place today, should I be worried?
No, timings really don’t mean anything during testing, number of laps is a good sign for reliability

All teams would have been on different run plans, tyres etc so can’t take much from it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tried to put jail filter. Phone froze at this

IMG_20220225_202256.jpg

Okaaaaay 😏

Cheers to #49 🧑
It's the final countdown⚑#frjnsn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No, timings really don’t mean anything during testing, number of laps is a good sign for reliability

All teams would have been on different run plans, tyres etc so can’t take much from it
Okay thank you makes sense really

Reactions: 3
ha I answered and didn't look at next answer πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
great minds 🧑

exactly, the mercs were on c5 tyres for example, fuel loads are also a big unknown etc.
just like lando's p1 (unfortunately) didn't mean a lot on wednesday, this doesn't mean a lot either πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.