Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

When you wake up realizing you missed one whole stream and its was good one..
Should i watch it???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Not people on Twitter getting upset with him for this 😭 he woke up and chose violence and I am loving it
One week without Charlotte and social media is burning… there goes his media training 😂

These two wouldn’t last a day on holiday and on pictures two and three we see Lando has learned the word honey badger and is now obsessed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think he’s been told off by actual admin to be less mean on twitter because he’s so tame now 😂 answering „boring“ questions and everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he’s been told off by actual admin to be less mean on twitter because he’s so tame now 😂 answering „boring“ questions and everything 😂
He was having fun…they should have just left him to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'm not a fan of this "you are asking me boring questions". You've changed Lando 😅

Or tell us, how does DR smell like? How does Port Cop smell like?
What's the color of your toothbrush?
Luisa or Max?
What happened with Iona and Fabio this summer?
Are you going back to Croatia this summer ? We'll have two seats in the car back from Budapest (Luisa is not welcome soz)
Is Kelly your silent desire?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'm not a fan of this "you are asking me boring questions". You've changed Lando 😅

Luisa or Max?
Are you going back to Croatia this summer ? We'll have two seats in the car back from Budapest (Luisa is not welcome soz)
Go on. Put them in the McLaren comments section. See what happens.

Discuss.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Luisa or Max?
I love rude entitled bratty Lando (though some people will go and hate on him for this as well) but these questions need to be answered

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Luisa or Max?
Silent Desire the latest fragrance from the F1 collection....

Also available "Silent but deadly" and "Silent Night (not in the Fewtrell house)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Go on. Put them in the McLaren comments section. See what happens.

Discuss.
Life insurance 100% what if they need medical attention? Won’t really work with a car insurance, will it?

They deleted the original reply where he called them a muppet 😭 McLaren stop censoring Lando 😂
What was the reply with muppets? I must’ve missed it :( #freelando

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.