Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
combined with "this bracelet i got from luisa"... byeeee
thank god he's started talking about daniel right after
I appreciate the balance, had a little squeal at the bracelet into laughing at the papaya boys, can’t deal with too much sappy stuff at once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly surprised she got a mention…is that bad? 😂
i really was not expecting it, it’s like we know they are together but he doesn’t really mention her, im glad he’s comfortable bringing her up on stream though

Reactions: 3
WHO SAID HE NEEDS TO SEND DANIEL SOME HAIRLOSS PRODUCTS

COME AT ME

IMG-20200617-WA0004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i really was not expecting it, it’s like we know they are together but he doesn’t really mention her, im glad he’s comfortable bringing her up on stream though
That’s what threw me off - I thought he would be like “oh it was a present”. We would know who from but she just wouldn’t actually be name dropped. But apparently not.

Reactions: 2
Right that’s one done, now if Max could stop streaming so I can go to bed I’d really appreciate it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.