Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget the consonant wedding, DTS premiere is where it’s at 🥰🧡🥵
I know she is now basically trying to rebrand herself as the ex-British girlband version of the Virgin Mary with the whole white clothing thing, but if she doesn’t rock up in the iconic Union Jack dress I’m throwing fists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she is now basically trying to rebrand herself as the ex-British girlband version of the Virgin Mary with the whole white clothing thing, but if she doesn’t rock up in the iconic Union Jack dress I’m throwing fists
If she rocks up with her husband I’ll throw even more fists

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she rocks up with her husband I’ll throw even more fists
I shall second that. Can this become the official petition for the DTS premier to just be a Spice Girls reunion. But with like all 5 members. We don’t need Christian learning the choreography in a helicopter, getting ready to replace Victoria Beckham.

• Heart
DTS is going to be so great this season. Also @StellaLuna I don't think we're going to see Heidi because she doesn't show herself with daniel and it would be kind of awkward if netflix did 😅

The embarrassing thing is a family friend made me a Union Jack dress just likes Gerri’s when I was kid 🤦‍♀️ Still trying to convince my parents to burn all pictures 🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The embarrassing thing is a family friend made me a Union Jack dress just likes Gerri’s when I was kid 🤦‍♀️ Still trying to convince my parents to burn all pictures 🔥
I have a million and one questions. At least 90% of those questions are why?

Trying to make Jnsn's pic for new thread.. Did we do anything apart from thirsting these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to make Jnsn's pic for new thread.. Did we do anything apart from thirsting these days?

tit I didn’t even realise what page number we were on. And other than discuss ongoing global issues (which has formed a new found respect for Kat but I don’t think should be on the Jenson pic) I don’t think so.

• Heart
He is a child, good brands to pick though for free food I guess 😂
Still going for that sponsorship, just like he was trying to get any hair brush at all yesterday 😂 he is a multi millionaire just as a reminder 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.