Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando going live while HIS content creation team are streaming for HIS sponsorship. 🤣🤣🤣
ceo of the year
also he's gonna get copyrighted for the music in the background but alrighty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ceo of the year
also he's gonna get copyrighted for the music in the background but alrighty
That is why I’m watching Lando’s stream 😂 because later it will be just video and no sound 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Random but Max has a lovely kitchen

andddd Max’s dad has rocked up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is too much going on. This is chaos. Papa Fewtrell asking Lando if he wants something to drink. Why is that so wholesome. They are all so comfortable together. This is so sweet. I’m too soft.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is too much going on. This is chaos. Papa Fewtrell asking Lando if he wants something to drink. Why is that so wholesome. They are also comfortable together. This is so sweet.
You can tell Lando has spent a lot of time in this house, can imagine little 14 year old Lando over for sleepovers

• Heart
There is too much going on. This is chaos. Papa Fewtrell asking Lando if he wants something to drink. Why is that so wholesome. They are also comfortable together. This is so sweet.
He looks very integrated into the family… how very throuple of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Damn the squids and their inability to stay apart, influencing the FIA and the new Portuguese race director already… I wanted to go to Istanbul ☹
Don't care that you guys dont like it i want this GP hereeeee!!!! 😂 😂 🇵🇹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok so you can’t multitask with this thread…I can back from training to chats about god knows what and now Lando is getting his haircut in Maxs family home kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone in Max’s chat just said “Max promoting shaving products to a 90% female chat” 🤣🤣🤣 so true. Who the hell are they trying to sell these to?!
Wrong driver Gillette
Gorgeous gorgeous girls sing Max Max Max Super Max Max while shaving

IMG_20220228_230706.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok so you can’t multitask with this thread…I can back from training to chats about god knows what and now Lando is getting his haircut in Maxs family home kitchen
how dare you leave us... for training of all things

• Haha
  • Heart
how dare you leave us... for training of all things
Sorry but as much as I love you all and our chats dearly and it may be a surprise to you but I do actually have a life outside of Tattle…shock horror I know 😂

I also had to phone my Dad…is that an ok excuse to leave you all?😂

• Heart
Sorry but as much as I love you all and our chats dearly and it may be a surprise to you but I do actually have a life outside of Tattle…shock horror I know 😂

I also had to phone my Dad…is that an ok excuse to leave you all?😂
you're excused i guess

• Heart
Lando “Hello from Uruguay… I don’t know where Uruguay is”
Theo “ South America bro”
Lando “where is that” said with a cheeky smile
Theo “it’s south of America”

💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.