Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone asked what does dr smell like and i felt that on a deep level
That’s the hard hitting questions we need answered. I don’t give a duck on his opinion the car rn. I’ll care when he is winning (but hopefully not losing) races. I wanna know what DR smells like.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can really tell Lando has been spending a lot of time on tiktok recently, repeatedly copying the very good, very nice guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I am very much judging his fave T-Swift skng…defos the only one he knows and it won’t even be Taylor’s Version. I can guarantee that.

Lando- we’ve been invited to the Drive to Survive launch but I dont want to go 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Throuple rumour in the bin, straight from Lando he does not like Max 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Theo, new Peaky Blinders is pure cringe, not even Cillian managed to save it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
i feel sorry for my next boyfriend because this is about to be his birthday, christmas and valentine's gift

is he depriving me of dando in suits content? smh, men are really the worst
it's probably on the weekend so he has to stay in london? 🤔 maybe that is why ? 🤔

How does Max’s parents deal with him just yelling at half 10 at night, my house is completely silent my parents would not be having this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
lando: i've been trying for more length
can we confirm that with his throuple?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.