Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I’m really restraining myself from making jokes because I know you guys get them but the lurkers don’t and think it’s all serious but cmon this is too funny 😂
F those crazies. I’m not going to not make jokes because of them. Mainly because I 100% believe that Lando and Max don’t really give a damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F those crazies. I’m not going to not make jokes because of them. Mainly because I 100% believe that Lando and Max don’t really give a damn.
PREACH SIS 👏

and I don’t have enough self restraint to not make joke 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They probably don’t, it’s like how they were laughing about the Luisa rumors before going official 😂 I really wanna makes jokes but don’t wanna cross the line especially today when there was so much discussion about it 😂
*spoiler: I will make jokes regardless 🤪

• Heart
PREACH SIS 👏

and I don’t have enough self restraint to not make joke 😂
Wasn’t even Theo like „your boyfriend Lando“? Like it’s clearly some sort of banter 😂 as long as we don’t go harassing them 💆🏻‍♀️
I can’t hold myself back when it comes to jokes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I absolutely adore how Gilette was very serious with their sponsorship. I mean, an F1 driver streaming, presenting your name.. and now it's somehow okay for him to completely uninterested lay in the background

• Haha
I absolutely adore how Gilette was very serious with their sponsorship. I mean, an F1 driver streaming,presenting your name.. and now it's somehow okay for him to completely uninterested laying in the background

And his mate streaming WHO HAS A BEARD 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Max looking at his career like

*tumblr lurkers, no I’m not disrespectful, it’s a joke, we stan mental health care !

I absolutely adore how Gilette was very serious with their sponsorship. I mean, an F1 driver streaming,presenting your name.. and now it's somehow okay for him to completely uninterested laying in the background

Not to mention that aforementioned F1 driver cannot grow a beard to save his life

• Haha
  • Heart
They probably don’t, it’s like how they were laughing about the Luisa rumors before going official 😂 I really wanna makes jokes but don’t wanna cross the line especially today when there was so much discussion about it 😂
*spoiler: I will make jokes regardless 🤪
It’s annoying because I love making jokes here because the sarcasm levels are off the charts and it’s great, I just really wish the lurkers would piss off and not twist what we say into reality 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
haircut time . I'm so tired but i need to wait if Max's brother f up or not 😂😂 #donttouchthecurls

• Haha
  • Heart
Max’s mum has asked him to help make the bed whilst he’s doing a lap on stream 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.