Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lando is extra sassy today and i'm loving it

lando: oh i can hear max screaming
*sure you can, hun, sure you can

and

lando: yeah we had loads of porpoising
sky sports: mclaren seem to be the only team without porpoising

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being that famous that 10,000+ people sit and watch you get your hair cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Theo legit sounds the exact same as Max…like I know they are brothers I’m not that stupid but just like their way of speaking and pronunciation and things is the exact same

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs with the favourite track

IT'S MONZA LANDO
YOU CAN SAY IT
IT'S OKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just Lando telling he doesn't stream that much because he is tired of answer silly questions he already answered like 1000 times on race weekends. Like "what's your favourite tracks", "do you love the car"... I mean what are these people thinking when they asked that ? Like he is gonna say no i hate my job and i hate this car :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.