Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everybody in the house in Max’s room. His mom asking him to help make a bed 💀🤣💀🤣

Forget the racing I need some Lando and Grandma content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
haircut time . I'm so tired but i need to wait if Max's brother f up or not 😂😂 #donttouchthecurls
Wait what Max is cutting Lando‘s hair?? Nah that’s a disaster waiting to happen 😂 also how many haircuts does this man need? It’s like his 4th haircut since returning from Dubai

• Haha
Max’s mum coming in asking him to clean his room and Max freaking out over her coming in is the first thing I’ve seen when I tuned in 😂
*she’s a hottie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait what Max is cutting Lando‘s hair?? Nah that’s a disaster waiting to happen 😂 also how many haircuts does this man need? It’s like his 4th haircut since returning from Dubai
No Max’s brother . I’m so tired that i forgot to write a brother 😂 his brother cuts Lando’s and Max’s hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffs Max, you can at least make your bleeping bed 🤦‍♀️
Come on mamma, where is that Turkish sandal when you need it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No Max’s brother . I’m so tired that i forgot to write a brother 😂 his brother cuts Lando’s and Max’s hair
Whew thank God 😂

Exactly! Raising children in England seems so gentle… too gentle perhaps 😱

Momma Fewtrell is on one. 🤣🤣 she don’t give a damn that he’s streaming or that a F1 superstar is at her house. She has no time for this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone in Max’s chat just said “Max promoting shaving products to a 90% female chat” 🤣🤣🤣 so true. Who the hell are they trying to sell these to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone in Max’s chat just said “Max promoting shaving products to a 90% female chat” 🤣🤣🤣 so true. Who the hell are they trying to sell these to?!
Max- ‘it’s not just for a beard, you can use it on any part of your body…. And that’s as far as I’m going with that conversation’ what were you thinking about hey, Max 😏😂

• Haha
lando going live from max's kitchen and showing his hair being trimmed... that's friendship there
*or relationship, whatever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Momma Fewtrell is on one. 🤣🤣 she don’t give a damn that he’s streaming or that a F1 superstar is at her house. She has no time for this tit.
hahaha I can imagine everyone sitting in Max's room while his mom tries to sleep and they just laugh out loud but they try to be quiet 😂 oh guys, don't try to upset mom and let her have a beauty sleep 😂 I know what I'm talking about 😂

• Haha
Lando going live while HIS content creation team are streaming for HIS sponsorship. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.