Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Covid has highlighted the corruption everywhere. The government in the UK don't even bother attempting to conceal it anymore.

Money for questions, money for NOT asking questions, government contracts for MP's family members, office shagging, parties in lockdown, blaming everyone but themselves, laundering money, treating people as completely disposable... power hungry fuckers.

Reactions: 8

Dandree

VIP Member
It's not comparable, please.
Yeah right Nikita has a ties to Russia and in the fact if he tells in front of whole world that Russia is bad or something he can be in huge trouble home I understand protecting your life and family eventhough is corrupt and so on
But watch that whole fucking Europe is fucked and if they are correct Slovakia, Poland and pobalt countries are next awesome and have reaction as Daniel is worse for me. I'm sorry white male, rich and priviledged
He is handsome, cute but yeah even Max had better opinion
Simply is not acceptable right now
***And sorry for harsh comment but I'm angry I have friends and colleagues in Ukraine and this situation is nightmare

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just realized this is the first time the drivers are all together since last season. I'm sure lando was just sitting there at ferrari wanting to jump Carlos (being deprived of any throuple representative for the first time in months). He probably is just sitting there like a dog waiting for his owner to come home from work and say hi.
Or he's totally spying on the other cars

Its like the first day of school for them. They gotta show off all their new toys and talk about break. But then there's that george guy... who now thinks he's better than you and just wants to hang with the older cool kids. But its cool cause your other friend just switched schools and is down to hang (alex)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
They can compete with Daniel in stupid
I mean, his family is neck deep in all this shit and that's what he says? Not that i should be surprised given his history.

I know some people were saying earlier that you should separate the country from the driver but come the fuck on! He's benefiting from all the dodgy shit that his Dad and Putin have done.

And he wants to keep politics out of sport? Yeah, i bet he does.

imola

VIP Member
Luisa is *this* close to meeting a real squid, we’re at sea turtles already

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
I‘m sorry to derail this very important topic but I thought some light heartedness might do us all really good ❤ here’s George saying a red and an orange team look pretty quick (ft his very relatable pimple, thanks for being human after all george!)

• Heart
  • Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
I’m trying to figure out what narrative she was going with on all this. Was the end goal her trying to say that it’s Luisa really messaging her? Then her being all apologetic but 10 mins later goes right back to it. I’m so confused 🤣 I reckon I’ll make myself as crazy as her trying to figure out her thinking so I’ll stop! Sis has truly lost the plot.
I will say I have only a few times really ever gotten mad at internet trolls but she is on that list. I could honestly slap her for being so toxic and ugly.
CCC75406-5CF9-46A1-BDC8-69811753B299.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Im disgusted. i wasnt the biggest fan of horner even tho i like redbull and max but this is so sexist and disappointing. im personally offended. i even see some instagram accounts that are"simp police for lando and charles" tagging everyone who makes comments like "youre so cute" or even "beautiful" on their posts. i hate when people call the younger generation out like that.
People ragging on younger generations is so boring. 🥱 like okay, Brenda, but your the one who put shag carpet over beautiful hardwood floors in the 70’s. I’ll never trust you or your opinions for that reason alone.

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
I am pretty new to this forum, I stumbled upon you all and lurked for about a a day before I couldn’t resist commenting. I really appreciate the amusing commentary and finding a pocket of people from all over the world I have something in common with! I never properly introduced myself but I live in the United States and was introduced to F1 through a coworker. The first race I watched was the 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix. I ultimately ended up a massive Sebastian Vettel fan (ironically missing most his championship years) but I fell in love with the sport. I’m a little older than a lot of you at 41, but I would never question anyone’s reasons for watching! My intent was to write something funny tonight in response to Christian Horner‘s comments along the lines that “we don’t watch for the good looking young drivers we actually watch for Toto!”but it’s been overcome by the news events and I’m really just writing to say that no matter where you are in the world tonight I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. A lot of us, particularly in America, take safety and security for granted but we should never forget we are extremely lucky and I really feel for so many people that are being affected right now. 🥰
Fellow American here! Seb is my OG too!

So happy you’re here and what a beautiful message. 🥰 I too was just thinking about all the people in Ukraine who are just trying to live their normal lives. The fear of the kids, the fear of the parents who only want to protect their kids. It’s all just devastatingly sad and so barbaric that we have not evolved past this as humans.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Luisa in her latest story hanging out at a place with a bunch or old white people 💀💀💀 Lando ain’t got nothing to worry about. Expect maybe Delmi… who would tell her no?!? She is seriously stunning.

• Haha