Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
If it doesn't have a picture of Lui on the back like the one with Jarv then I am going to be extremely disappointed.
Our little Lui is way too important for just a helmet. It all makes sense now, why the side of the McLaren is bare…..
975DB818-052F-4AFF-A4A7-25458368C4EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I know that it's important from a business perspective but the fact that there should even be a conversation in racing in Russia ever again after this is such a first-world problem.

Pick less problematic places to race and you hopefully won't have this problem again, but then cash is king.

lni33

VIP Member
Lando is really enjoying himself today, his stories are going to be so fun now he’s not hiding his crush on Daniel 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
And so it begins, who predicted it last night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: I am so fed up of the toxic culture that men and women aren’t allowed to just be friends with each other, part of what winds me up about the throuple stuff like why can’t Luisa and Max just be friends and in the same room without ‘oh they must be shagging’ and it’s the same here

I often think that i would announce my cheating by posting it online....

• Haha

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
They need to listen to the fans for once and cancel it! 🤬 Sorry ranting and a load of pages behind 🤣
I hate what's happening in Ukraine right now. It makes me sick. I even get a little emotional last night because of how sad it made me. They need to cancel Russia. This isn't fair to anyone in Ukraine who are F1 fans. I will also not tolerate a GP happening in a place that declares wars and preys on the innocent for no legitimate reason at all.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
The suits!!!! 🤡🤡🤡
They look like someone rented them for a gender reveal party

I hate it all.

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Not a good day for me as a motorsport fan

1- Jamie is back to W series and going to problematic Jenner's Team

2-Horner saying the new young generation of F1 fans are young girls interested in "great-looking" drivers

I'm furious today

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
although i don't like carlos i think this year is his year and he will beat charles 😊 P3 for Carlos in the Championship 🤔
Honestly, Charles is a great driver but my coins goes to Carlos too

hmmm his dad is in Putin’s pocket and there are a lot of financial links. He shouldn’t be getting hate for actions that are not his but we cannot deny that there are links.

The poor Ukrainian people and innocent Russians caught up in it are who I feel for. The wests strategy of appeasement certainly has echos of the 1930s. Studied international politics at university (yes I know nerd alert) and the way Putin is acting now is so different to previous times (edit as autocorrect has tests). He appears unhinged which is very scary moment for the whole world.

Right after my heavy post is there anything soft or funny in the F1 world?
Let's see if Mazepin's family will get involved

I feel for Kat and her sister too

Screenshot_20220224-081938.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

MissF1

VIP Member
ugly, ngl

I was curious

View attachment 1080708
Their shared interest in banking brought them together and hence inspired the collection?! How inspirational 🤣🤣🤣
“….. To create this fearless collection with soul”
Banking and soul are two words that don’t belong together. Them sharing this story to promote it is so odd to me.

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
View attachment 1080221

As someone who first started watching F1 at the age of 6 with my dad I’m pissed at horners comments but are we surprised?

And really so what if there are more younger viewers. It’s bringing life into a sport that was becoming stale and only for the “elite”. He’s probably just being a Karen about it as the young girls are not flocking after his drivers!

• Haha
  • Heart