Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyRyder

I am pretty new to this forum, I stumbled upon you all and lurked for about a a day before I couldn’t resist commenting. I really appreciate the amusing commentary and finding a pocket of people from all over the world I have something in common with! I never properly introduced myself but I live in the United States and was introduced to F1 through a coworker. The first race I watched was the 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix. I ultimately ended up a massive Sebastian Vettel fan (ironically missing most his championship years) but I fell in love with the sport. I’m a little older than a lot of you at 41, but I would never question anyone’s reasons for watching! My intent was to write something funny tonight in response to Christian Horner‘s comments along the lines that “we don’t watch for the good looking young drivers we actually watch for Toto!”but it’s been overcome by the news events and I’m really just writing to say that no matter where you are in the world tonight I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. A lot of us, particularly in America, take safety and security for granted but we should never forget we are extremely lucky and I really feel for so many people that are being affected right now. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Futtrit

VIP Member
Christian Horner's idea of respect is leaving his partner of 14 years who had just given birth to his daughter and shacking up with Geri.

He's an arse.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

monza

VIP Member
*shy*
HIIIII 👉👈
Screenshot_20220225_151629.jpg

I'm a computer scientist now. Like Kelly. Now where my boy Max at 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
exactly . it's scary how much damage one person can do ☹ Haas and Nikita are getting a lot of hate comments rn . it doesn't look very good for them 🤔
The hate comments are not fair, they didn't decide to go to war, this is on Putin not Haas or Nikita.
I can't believe we are on the brink of World War 3, old men and their fragile fcking ego's.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

vaneln

VIP Member
Bit disappointed with some people agreeing with Horner so easily. I'm a big fan of this sport since 2003 and I have heard this shit about fans of "pretty" drivers since them, I'm really sorry nothing changed for the young girls. I mean, some of the drivers are pretty ofc, but I don't believe someone would watch 2 hours of a boring race just because a random guy with helmet is beautiful.

They don't believe in our passion and that's it.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
off topic but i feel like today will be really different day. Haas with Russian driver and colors on their car 😳
btw: I stand behind Ukraine and praying that this war will end soon 🙏🏻