Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Y’all don’t mind me….
1645558706478.gif

I’m just over here looking for all the people that call Kelly dramatic and pathetic when she claps back at haters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

vaneln

VIP Member
Do you like Albon Pets? Sharl is now a COUSIN just like George, It's the cutest honour

Screenshot_20220221-082446.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
So I started watching Max‘s stream while packing my suitcase (not a pink American Tourister unfortunately) and he just said Luisa taught him a TikTok dance 😂 I don’t know what to do with myself knowing that now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

MissF1

VIP Member
I do think it's important to aknowledge that there's a decent possibility that DR doesn't want to comment because last time he tried to comment on human rights issues in Saudi he totally fucked it up and doesn't want to do that again. It's also more than likely the team don't want him to comment (because it's an ongoing situation and because of how he handled speaking about issues in Saudi last year). While I would love for DR to take a stance like Seb, we also have to aknoweledge that these are athletes that are allowed to answer 'no comment' when talking about issues they feel they are out of their depth to comment on. Also, a lot people on here said he should have just said a 'no comment' to the Saudi questions, this time he has and he's still being criticised - I just think we need to give everyone a bit of grace and compassion in how they are dealing with this catastrophic situation and not jump to conclusions.
Hope everyone and their families stay safe in these crazy times
1000% agree on the grace and compassion. I hope you and your family are safe as well 🥰 And again, I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. But no one should feel “out of their depth” when talking about human rights. He should do better. And if McLaren are telling him to say nothing then they should do better as well.

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.” — Elie Wiesel

and if anyone has not heard about or read the work of Elie Wiesel I strongly recommend it. Very powerful stuff.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
And the more general point being as a woman you are continually required to quantify why you like F1/ motorsport because of patriarchy / systematic gender role socialization etc.

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Danny saying he’s not got much to comment on the Russia situation and it’s for the fia to deal with

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don't like Nikita as a person, but can't blame him for Putin being a psycho.

Him and Haas getting hate just makes me actually feel sorry for Nikita and want to give him a hug.

That's the second time I've wanted to give him a hug now (1st time being after his upset post qualifying that time)

• Heart