Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Actual footage of me getting ready for the hype train because Seb finished the morning 4th and I’m thinking maybe they are giving him a good car.
1645621810225.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Futtrit

VIP Member

In Ukraine, more than 7.5 million children are at risk. The ceasefire must be immediate

• Sad

aac_124

VIP Member
So she posted a screen recording of her going to the messages and scrolling them. I don’t know how to post a video but here’s a screenshot. Is this real? What did the tattle detectives decide? 🕵️‍♀️
View attachment 1082522
Ok totally irrelevant but the fact she has cha and Charles as her phone wallpaper 😖
3F5A4FC3-CB27-4510-9511-46ECFA588C84.png

#freesharl
#freejnsnbeforeitstoolate

• Haha
  • Sick

vaneln

VIP Member
This bitch is a good liar but my eyes are better. I'm sure once again she will win spreading lies, It's sad, It's unfair with people that I like. Still, I'm trying to remember she's not my personal problem, Lando would deal with her if she really hurt him or his projects.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I can’t get over how different all the cars look from each other! Those red bull side pods are a beast. I truly have no idea how the seasons going to go 🤨

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
But horner is not wrong, that happened with dts. The f1 ”fan base” is all time youngest and there is more women (girls) than ever interested in the sport (or the guys how ever you want to put it)😂
BUT I will say this about the younger fan base. Do they think they are actually in love with these drivers? Sure some of them, maybe. But they are obsessive so they probably know more about F1 than the casual male fan.

I can like something for it’s competitive nature and still think someone is good looking. They don’t have to be exclusive from one another.

kubnikol

VIP Member
lmao even Max Verstappen said something basic. Haas stay silent is one thing, a guy who said in the past he doesn't check the news is another thing. Nothing against to you ofc, but PR thing is an convenient excuse that fans are always using to protect them... I just think they could do better and when the subject is humans right shouldn't be difficult to say something

weird! It seems ok now
Good morning 😊 I don't protect them or hiding behind PR. if they want to talk about it, they have instagram with big reach, but everyone is quiet. I saw Pierre post photos that's all. I think everyone is silent because they are waiting for a FIA decision. there is a lot of money in it. What if GP doesn't cancel and they say something bad about Russia. There is a crazy guy with an arsenal who can erase half the world from the map🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course they can do better 🙏🏻

Seriously though, why are any girlfriends there? It's just testing week, let the guy just focus on his work!
She will probably be busy with the new school soon, so she wants to use her free time and be with Charles before the season starts. i see nothing wrong with it 😊

kubnikol

VIP Member
I was silent all day, but I read everything - why these people still can't understand that he is happy with her. Yes, we write about her and joke about her, but these people are crossing the lines. oh it pisses me off 🤬😂

lni33

VIP Member
Currently at a pub quiz and heard a question start ‘Lando Norris and George Russell’, fully screamed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
But horner is not wrong, that happened with dts. The f1 ”fan base” is all time youngest and there is more women (girls) than ever interested in the sport (or the guys how ever you want to put it)😂
He needs to word it differently in a sport where women are massively underrepresented. Even if he is correct (imo he isn’t but that’s an individual thing) he needs to be really careful with statements like these when they go racing in countries like Saudi etc. He‘s a girl dad, he should just imagine how his daughters would feel hearing that or how he would feel hearing that about his daughters

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
There are generally different levels of prices and “experiences” I’ve been to COTA for a lot less than that. Like a few hundred for a single admission ticket. BUT I imagine Miami will be a hot ticket this year so I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t anything under 1k at all.

Also….
I don’t really follow her so maybe I just wasn’t paying attention when you guys were talking about it but did we know about this?!
View attachment 1079384
also Fearless Collection?! 💀💀💀 what an awful name!
SO fearless. SMug smile.

Carmen is like the reverse Isa, looks good moving but pics are not great.

Or is she fearless for wearing white whsn she knows it's Gez Horner's colour?

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Yes that’s he’s poor wording but he’s still not wrong😂
You wouldn’t catch young girls watching 20 guys in helmets driving round for hours just because they are attractive so yeah he’s wrong, the fact the drivers are attractive is an added bonus 😂 but we are here for the sport

Bit disappointed with some people agreeing with Horner so easily. I'm a big fan of this sport since 2003 and I have heard this shit about fans of "pretty" drivers since them, I'm really sorry nothing changed for the young girls. I mean, some of the drivers are pretty ofc, but I don't believe someone would watch 2 hours of a boring race just because a random guy with helmet is beautiful.

They don't believe in our passion and that's it.
Fangirls are always judged, we are never allowed to be interested in something it’s always put down to you just think …. is hot

• Heart

Luna2021

I don’t know why but it annoys me that drivers don’t match their helmet with the colours of the car and race suit 😂 I don’t mean a complete match but a contrasting colour is gross. Like even Daniels peachy shoes and helmet, we know you love pastel babe but it doesn’t match the BRIGHT ORANGE MCLAREN