Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cheers to #48 but...........

what the hell is happening lol, so many people including my friends getting together, getting engaged, getting married, two of my friends who are seniors in high school are now pregnant and im still the same:/ desperate me was always thinking "imma get a bf or gf before this person" and look what happens smh lol jus needed to rant😂 and this is how i will start the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
cheers to #48 but...........

what the hell is happening lol, so many people including my friends getting together, getting engaged, getting married, two of my friends who are seniors in high school are now pregnant and im still the same:/ desperate me was always thinking "imma get a bf or gf before this person" and look what happens smh lol jus needed to rant😂 and this is how i

Nothing like a pandemic to make you spread DNA. I'm the opposite, but recently gonna try again after 2 years.
Dating not the DNA spreading part.
Also Public Service Announcement, forgive me.
Go to a doctor for a check up.
Yes covid but...
I'm good but a lot of friends had some issues (cancer under 40) Do it even if you are young and feel healthy
Pay for blood work
Okay done.

Last edited:
Luisa in her latest story hanging out at a place with a bunch or old white people 💀💀💀 Lando ain’t got nothing to worry about. Expect maybe Delmi… who would tell her no?!? She is seriously stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy 48 people ❤🥂 I highly doubt that this thread is gonna last until Thursday/Friday but I can’t wait to make my proper return 🥰

• Heart
Are they going to broadcast Barcelona on F1 TV? Does anyone know?

I canceled my F1 TV subscription after Abu Dhabi last season.
#IstandwithLewis

I showed them!! I was like…

1645420950600.gif

but of course I am going to subscribe again hopefully when they run a promo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Are they going to broadcast Barcelona on F1 TV? Does anyone know?

I canceled my F1 TV subscription after Abu Dhabi last season.
#IstandwithLewis

I showed them!! I was like…

View attachment 1077266

but of course I am going to subscribe again hopefully when they run a promo
no
Bahrain bought the rights to 'testing', so nothing will be broadcast from Barcelona. Last I heard no media allowed either. So be like me and do your F1 subscription in March for that instead.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
no
Bahrain bought the rights to 'testing', so nothing will be broadcast from Barcelona. Last I heard no media allowed either. So be like me and do your F1 subscription in March for that instead.
At some point last year they did a promo. Think I paid $60 for the year for mine. Let a fellow American know if you see them run a special please!!!
1645423341410.gif

• Haha
no
Barcelona won't be broadcast but medias are allow. For what i understand, there won't be livetiming and F1 will do a recap after every day with pictures/videos.

Reactions: 4
Strange to have the first testing so hush-hush.

I wonder will the end-of-day numbers show much of an indication of competitiveness.

Barcelona won't be broadcast but medias are allow. For what i understand, there won't be livetiming and F1 will do a recap after every day with pictures/videos.
Yes! Just saw some photos coming out so glad we will get something!

Strange to have the first testing so hush-hush.

I wonder will the end-of-day numbers show much of an indication of competitiveness.
I'd think not. Gonna be a lot of tweaking all season. But that should be fun. Of course I'm sure at least one team got it right and one very wrong... just have to see who

Do we know when each of the drivers are going out for testing yet? I’ve seen Aston martins schedule but that’s it

Reactions: 1
Saw a Merc merch wearing girl with a pink suitcase just now… what do we make of that? Luisa to the Merc wag program?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming days today for haas and McLaren. Looks like haas are out this morning. Does that mean McLaren this afternoon do we think?

Reactions: 3
Saw a Merc merch wearing girl with a pink suitcase just now… what do we make of that? Luisa to the Merc wag program?
or luisa has inspired many girls and now everyone will buy a pink suitcase and hope to date the f1 driver 😂 George be careful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.