Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Browneyes81

Love Seb but we all know he is wise man, pleasantly surprised by Max's reaction
Me too! Go on Max. But I swear if DR is asked (likely most of them will be) and he gives his ‘I don’t watch the news’ response I am fully cancelling my crush

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is scary times. What I would say is that nuclear weapons are a deterrent and viewed as mutually assured destruction. He knows if he uses one that a nuke would be dropped in Russia.

I know it’s cold comfort but try not to think of it going that way.
Thank you ❤❤❤

Came across this badass woman being arrested at an antiwar protest in Moscow!!
20220224_233030.jpg

What a legend!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Futtrit

VIP Member
When you are young and optimistic you feel that politicians really want to find a different solution than war. When you are older you realise that the whole thing is a pissing contest crossed with money making. So much corruption it makes your head spin.

When I was younger I used to believe that people got into politics to make the world better. How naive my tender young mind was.

• Heart
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I hope the Red Bull is shit.

And I mean that in the most extremely petty sense of wanting to laugh at their car being shit. 😆😆

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
mate, WTF
you literally don’t have to know anything about what’s going on to have enough sense to say “My thoughts are with the people in Ukraine during this time, I’m hopeful that the FIA will make the right decision for F1.
I’ve never had one single credit hour of any type of public relations and I could pull something like that out of my ass on pretty much any situation you could tell me about.

My honest opinion is that he has built his brand around being the happy, likable guy. So he doesn’t wanna do or say anything that rocks the boat. The down fall with that is sometimes it’s not just opinions or different views, sometimes there IS a right and wrong side. And if you don’t clearly stand for the right side people are going to call you out on that. I genuinely don’t believe that he doesn’t care that innocent people are dying in Ukraine. I just think he’s so scared to say the wrong thing that he says nothing.

Also Nikita's comment wtf
View attachment 1085698

Pietro Fittipaldi
Can’t believe I’m getting ready to do this but I’m actually going to defend him… I saw this on Twitter. Let’s all remember that this comment was made before the invasion. Has he given a statement since then?

Off the serious topic and back to the trivial.

Sophie Ogg has went from Williams to McLaren. Wonder if she’s taking over charlottes role?

Did I imagine this or did someone talk a few threads back about her having a baby with a member of either McLaren or redbull? Or have I totally made that up?
💀💀💀 Sounds like it would be a side story for one of the secondary characters in “Port Cop” that’s what the show is called right? 🤣🤣🤣

————————————————————————
OK lovelies that was my spam for the night. A parting a note…. Let’s all remember to be patient and understanding with one another during times like these. There are no rulebooks or guidelines on how to channel our emotions to seeing something like this. People can be sad, people can be angry, people can be confused, or they can be all those things in a span of minutes. The most important thing is allowing everyone a space to vent those emotions because I’m certain they all come from a pure place. 😘😘😘

Also.. Just to add to my above comment about Nikita so I don’t get canceled … His initial statement was absolutely flawed. I’m not defending what he said. I’m only saying that this quote has spread like wildfire today and people think it’s something he just said. If we’re being real honest, before the actual invasion happened the thought of going to Russia couldn’t be viewed any worse than many of the other countries that’s on the F1 calendar. After the events of last night that has of course changed.
That’s all! just wanted to clarify so I didn’t get dragged through the tattle streets. because at the end of the day I still think he’s a shitty human.
I am just such a stickler for making sure people verify and fact check the news they consume especially after living through the Trump era.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
This is so funny for no reason 😂
Wow this is coming across really ungrateful to me, he’s not being paid to sit around and sign things all day think yourself lucky you have got something signed 😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Not instagram inserting a McDonald’s ad after I’ve watched Charles‘ story… and they say we are cruel? 😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
I dont like Nikita at all for for some reason even tho only thing he was doing is spinning around I kinda feel bad for him for possibly having his job taken away from him (yes i know he was i payed driver but still) kinda sad knowing that you lost a job because of your "nationality" dont know what other word to use
It’s less about his nationality and more about Haas being able to replace him now without the Uralkali ties I think
Those ties were the only thing keeping him in that seat if we’re being honest

Reactions: 10

lni33

VIP Member
And so it begins, who predicted it last night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: I am so fed up of the toxic culture that men and women aren’t allowed to just be friends with each other, part of what winds me up about the throuple stuff like why can’t Luisa and Max just be friends and in the same room without ‘oh they must be shagging’ and it’s the same here

Attachments

• Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
I’m at Heathrow and in the luggage shop Lando was projected on the screens for Tumi. Our boy is everywhere!

• Heart