Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they all will and that they all want to. I just feel its wrong to assume otherwise tbh.
It's just silly to me to go hard on these people when let's face it, they have no power in this. Use this energy and hound the politicians in your country instead!! They are the ones who have the power to do something, same with the heads of sports agencies, go after them they have the power!
Anyway I think your great too!! I am really direct but I never take disagreement with someone's view points as a sign we can't be friends!!! 😁 I mean, I still love your new rain boots!!! 😂😂😂
You’re correct! I would never assume any of them had bad intentions (except for 1 of them sometimes) They were all just nervous. I guess my whole narrative was just that silence can be construed as nothing when you have such a powerful platform.
100% agree that everyone should be hounding both our local and national politicians. Staying silent on Ukraine right now isn’t an option! We have to help these people!

I think the boots are arriving today!! So excited!! Although no rain in the forecast for the next few days here! But the past two days have been a damn tsunami!! 😒

p.s. Kats insta stories are breaking my heart! 😢

I’m all over the place emotionally on this post 😭 guess it sums up these last couple days for everyone!

Definitely not but imagine being 25, having done 2 races in F1 in a very different car 2 years ago and getting less running time in that new and different car than people like Lewis or Max who are better than him by default. All for getting rid of the other guy believe me, but putting a young rookie in that seat sounds like a psychological disaster waiting to happen. Bringing back some older driver, maybe Hulk, would be a better choice I guess
I think I agree with this. next season definitely give a rookie a chance but throwing a rookie into the mix now could potentially ruin their future chances if it’s a disaster for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You’re correct! I would never assume any of them had bad intentions (except for 1 of them sometimes) They were all just nervous. I guess my whole narrative was just that silence can be construed as nothing when you have such a powerful platform.
100% agree that everyone should be hounding both our local and national politicians. Staying silent on Ukraine right now isn’t an option! We have to help these people!

I think the boots are arriving today!! So excited!! Although no rain in the forecast for the next few days here! But the past two days have been a damn tsunami!! 😒

I’m all over the place emotionally on this post 😭 guess it sums up these last couple days for everyone!

I think I agree with this. next season definitely give a rookie a chance but throwing a rookie into the mix now could potentially ruin their future chances if it’s a disaster for them.
Well I hope you get some light drizzle when they arrive so you still have an excuse to wear them!! 😂🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
*shy*
HIIIII 👉👈
Screenshot_20220225_151629.jpg

I'm a computer scientist now. Like Kelly. Now where my boy Max at 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

oh i don't need rain to wear new shoes. even if they are rain boots 😂

oh it is okay❤ . i cried last night during football game . They choose Ukrainian player to be a captain of the match ❤

• Heart
Jeez… what happened to the Aston??!! Did anyone hear. I just want 1 Seb win and a few podiums this year. 😭😭😭
0DCACFB2-2E99-4ADE-9B20-3A6C5BC82EE1.jpeg

I think Seb sabotages the cars so he can have a chance to be Fire Fighter Seb
You think he’s jealous and regretting leaving the team now that Ferrari fireproofs look like firefighters? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Seb sabotages the cars so he can have a chance to be Fire Fighter Seb
Fireman Seb is the hero next car!

(Was going to add a fireman Sam gif here, but I got irrationally angry by all the GIFs being of the "new" version of fireman Sam, not the proper version, so you will just have to imagine a fireman Sam gif here please)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm getting confused by this thread... is the Russian GP canceled? Because sources are saying yes and then there's wording being talked on here that it's not??

yeah that was my thought exactly

i don't know how it works, but wouldn't he of at least had to do some sim training and be prepared to have to drive at any time?
I mean its not like he'd be doing worse than mazepin if he crashed a lot or came in last place.

View attachment 1086985
so yeah, probably him
I might sound harsh here but let's be honest, if Fittipaldi took the seat it will only be because he bring big money with him, just like Mazepin really. And i don't think he has a good enough level to compete in F1, he was in F3 in 2015 (7 years ago!) and never go to F2. I think he drive in the 2nd division of indycar now but i'm not sure. It will just be a disaster in my opinion, but maybe i'm wrong.

You think he’s jealous and regretting leaving the team now that Ferrari fireproofs look like firefighters? 🤪
Forget Port Cop.....we have Ferrari Fire....

"Hello? Is that Ferrari fire department? ....I need to report a raging bush fire!
Can you bring your big, red hoses to help?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Alpine aren’t making it back out either, not ideal, some teams seem to be having a lot of issues 😬 hopefully they get it all sorted before Bahrain
Yuki, Lance, Mick and Esteban haven’t made it out yet. That’s quite a bit concerning for them 😓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.