Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He finally said something
Yeah he said this this morning after getting a lot of online hate and after the dropping of haas's sponser. He shouldn't be getting attacked. I believe that. And he shouldn't have to go just because he's Russian or the fact that his father is meeting with Putin as one of his oligarchs.
He should go if his spot is tied to Russian sponsorship.... along woth at least 5 other major reasons I can think of. Literally haas cannot do worse so has nothing to lose by losing hom amd a sponser. The real reason is haas is an American company and clearly took a stand by dropping the sponser the minute sanctions were announced.

This BS

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good better than his last statement..... I guess... but look what can he say really!?? His and his families lives are on the line if he does speak up....
You’re right. This is crazy! Like this could be the plot of a movie…. I guess we have no idea if he is personally for or against what is happening. Nobody can assume based off his father’s apparent connections. I definitely don’t believe in crucifying children for the actions of their parents. Surely he has family, friends, girlfriend or whatever in Russia right now. What could happen if he did say something?! So scary to think about.
In this regard I guess I do feel sorry for him. Could care less if he ever drives F1 again. But because of his families status in Russia this situation for him is much larger than just F1.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
McLaren and their “wet “ posts on insta 😂 whyyyy 😛

Yeah he said this this morning after getting a lot of online hate and after the dropping of haas's sponser. He shouldn't be getting attacked. I believe that. And he shouldn't have to go just because he's Russian or the fact that his father is meeting with Putin as one of his oligarchs.
He should go if his spot is tied to Russian sponsorship.... along woth at least 5 other major reasons I can think of. Literally haas cannot do worse so has nothing to lose by losing hom amd a sponser. The real reason is haas is an American company and clearly took a stand by dropping the sponser the minute sanctions were announced.

This BS
Wtf is that ? 🤬 i hate this 13 years old girls 🤬

• Haha
That’s awesome to hear about Kimi. I never knew that. I’m sure DR and many other drivers do tons we never know about. I was just trying to express that I don’t believe this is a political issue that can be teetered on. This is different from the kind of things they have faced and been asked before where maybe (not always) there were different views and opinions that could be debated due to peoples different social and economic statuses as well as their cultural upbringings. I just don’t feel that’s the case here. There is a wrong and right side of this to be on.
I have no doubt now given the FIA’s statement that Daniel will stand on the right side of this. He was nervous to say something before, that’s fine. That does not make him or anyone a bad person. But we all can continue to push people to do better. ❤ Much love to you. I am genuinely not upset at all. I think you’re great. I honestly love talking through things with people. I always feel I’m learning.
I don’t know if you guys have watched the bubba Wallace documentary that just came out on Netflix ( NASCAR) he’s talking about him at first not wanting to talk about social issues but then realised he has a huge platform to do so ( and all the complications that came with it ) but yeah I agree with a lot of comments here even though you’re not a politician and cannot do much about what’s going on ! Being silent is a huge privilege that a lot of people don’t have …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not Lando, it’s Daniel 😂 Max really doing anything he can to not provide us with Lando content
*though I spy a sexy Michael and therefore I can’t be mad
Max was being dumb anyway, it’s behind closed door testing that Sky aren’t even allowed to televise, why on Earth would a random guy be allowed to rock up and stream it on twitch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So FAI rent a jet has a jet in route to Barcelona.... and its slightly bigger than lando's usual. guess we'll see where it goes, but this could be for him, max, and fam......
also let's be proud of max. he finally got to the paddock and garage.... for closed testing

• Heart
well.. I think it might be them 😂
nice! didn't get that far for scheduled, but this definitely means his fam is going!!! his fam flew out to Barcelona on FAI earlier this week, so must be getting a decent deal beyond mclaren. OMG the fam is gonna meet!!!!!!!

• Heart
Am I crazy or is that not a busted song ?? 😩
Oh well I don’t know, I know the Jonas Brothers one 😂 now I feel dumb lmao
For reference, I was born in 1996 and have 4 younger siblings 😂 that’s why I feel dumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.