Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuki, Lance, Mick and Esteban haven’t made it out yet. That’s quite a bit concerning for them 😓
Alpine already confirm that they will not drive this afternoon. And Haas said that the repair of the car will took several hours so they also won't come out. No idea what is going on for AT and AM

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yuki, Lance, Mick and Esteban haven’t made it out yet. That’s quite a bit concerning for them 😓
Oh dear, I didn’t realise Pierre had done that much damage to the car when he crashed

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Forget Port Cop.....we have Ferrari Fire....

"Hello? Is that Ferrari fire department? ....I need to report a raging bush fire!
Can you bring your big, red hoses to help?"
I could never forget port cop though, someone needs to arrest Mnz tonight when she celebrates a bit too hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Alpine already confirm that they will not drive this afternoon. And Haas said that the repair of the car will took several hours so they also won't come out. No idea what is going on for AT and AM
well the Aston set on fire and Pierre crashed, I didn’t think Pierre had done much damage but it’s taking a while to fix

foto3.jpeg

Oh Mnz, I just remembered I found you something you are going to LOVE....

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm getting confused by this thread... is the Russian GP canceled? Because sources are saying yes and then there's wording being talked on here that it's not??
It is cancelled but the wording in the official statement is very open ended 🤷‍♀️ it's an odd one!

"Hello? Is that Ferrari fire department? ....I need to report a raging bush fire!
Omg 🙈🙈🙈🤣

That has given me a right chuckle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yea. So they are gonna share a suite again!
Also are still gp na assume max has a potuguese lady we don't know of?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.