Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there will be more red flagsπŸ˜‚ in the afternoon they will do "wet weather test"

I think they really waited to say something after FIA statement πŸ™πŸ»
I agree, I wonder if they had to wait/were advised to wait until the decision to say something? (apart from daddy seb and his big cojonies)
Daniel and Pierre very quick to like the f1 insta post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, I wonder if they had to wait/were advised to wait until the decision to say something? (apart from daddy seb and his big cojonies)
Daniel and Pierre very quick to like the f1 insta post
i think they told them to wait. you never know πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. yeah i think all drivers will repost F1 statement

• Heart
Reactions: 2
7A519468-BB8D-47FE-AB9A-D77AFB82FCB4.jpeg

Interesting πŸ€” sounds like Mazepin might be out. I was also thinking if the impose travel sanctions on any one with any kind of affiliate to Russia that could be a big issue 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just wanted to post that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think if they want to save a place and a name in F1, they should release Mazepin 😬
Yikes! If Uralkali goes, which it should, he is obviously not going to secure sponsorship dollars outside of Russia so the only outcome is he goes.
I do think F1 need to be careful. From the outside it could be viewed as he’s losing his job because he’s Russian. Which is obviously a dicey little area to be in.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1086870
Interesting πŸ€” sounds like Mazepin might be out. I was also thinking if the impose travel sanctions on any one with any kind of affiliate to Russia that could be a big issue 😬
IF Mazepin is out... and lets be honest, he's probably glad this is a reason to get rid of him... who is in
while its a statement i also think the sanctions make it hard to get russian money into the sport

Yikes! If Uralkali goes, which it should, he is obviously not going to secure sponsorship dollars outside of Russia so the only outcome is he goes.
I do think F1 need to be careful. From the outside it could be viewed as he’s losing his job because he’s Russian. Which is obviously a dicey little area to be in.
I mean possibly it could be viewed that way, but this guy has a lot more reasons to be losing his spot that have nothing to do with russia

But also what will happen to Haas and everyone that works there??! πŸ˜•
Andretti?

• Heart
yes it is very tricky situation for everyone involved πŸ€”β˜Ή

I mean possibly it could be viewed that way, but this guy has a lot more reasons to be losing his spot that have nothing to do with russia

Andretti?
Yeah I wouldn’t feel sorry for him at all. For the other people on the team this could possibly affect of course. which is very unfortunate.

well, I hope that this situation will be very similar to Force India and some rich man will buy them or sponsor them πŸ™πŸ»
There’s always some insanely rich, old white guy who wants to spend money to show how big his πŸ† is. 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.