Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea. So they are gonna share a suite again!
Also are still gp na assume max has a potuguese lady we don't know of?
All the evidence is defo pointing towards Max having a sneaky link in Portugal, well the comments from the other boys have been highly suggesting it at least πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
All the evidence is defo pointing towards Max having a sneaky link in Portugal, well the comments from the other boys have been highly suggesting it at least πŸ˜…
What will we call them when they add a 4th into the relationship?! πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
If they are coming to Portugal at least i hope they stay in Lisbon πŸ˜‚ wouldn’t mind bumping into them somewhere...also we have more golf courses Lando!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont like Nikita at all for for some reason even tho only thing he was doing is spinning around I kinda feel bad for him for possibly having his job taken away from him (yes i know he was i payed driver but still) kinda sad knowing that you lost a job because of your "nationality" dont know what other word to use

I dont like Nikita at all for for some reason even tho only thing he was doing is spinning around I kinda feel bad for him for possibly having his job taken away from him (yes i know he was i payed driver but still) kinda sad knowing that you lost a job because of your "nationality" dont know what other word to use
That part took me out!! 🀣🀣🀣

I have a lot of different feelings on this too. It’s a weird situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s less about his nationality and more about Haas being able to replace him now without the Uralkali ties I think
Those ties were the only thing keeping him in that seat if we’re being honest

Reactions: 10
It’s less about his nationality and more about Haas being able to replace him now without the Uralkali ties I think
Those ties were the only thing keeping him in that seat if we’re being honest
Yes this. It has literally nothing to do with him being Russian and everything to do with his sponser deal being Russian money

Sounds like wedding to me πŸ€ͺ
*sad brttny noises
Yes that was my thought as well

Reactions: 1
For me it’s not Mazepis nationality but the fact his father has close ties to Putin that makes me think it’s not right for him to be in f1

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.