Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girl, same. If you’re in the opposite time zone as most on here like I am there’s a period of time where it’s so dead but it’s not late at all locally so you end up talking to yourself if you post anything lol
US lol im excluded most times (but im talking to a guy from holland tho so thats hard too lmfao)

Reactions: 1
Bah! 😂 You guys are so funny!
I think DR needs to stop talking too much & think a bit more before he speaks! (Is that possible) Perhaps just smiling & taking his shirt off & saying nothing for a bit might be a good idea?😀

As to George! I used to think he was 😎 but now starting think he is totally up himself. The regularly staged I’m so 😎 poses around the paddock, the Gentlemen thing he did at Williams at the end of the season (all ego), the brutal take down of Lando at the press conference, the slapping Bottas on the helmet after the accident, and now all these press articles where he has an opinion about everything for 2022 like he is some f1 God. He is hell arrogant. Will be an interesting season if he doesn’t live up to the high expectations everyone has for him at Merc.

Reactions: 7
US lol im excluded most times (but im talking to a guy from holland tho so thats hard too lmfao)
i meant to say its hard rn cause we cant talk all the time cause when im awake its already like midnight there lol

I think DR needs to stop talking too much & think a bit more before he speaks! (Is that possible) Perhaps just smiling & taking his shirt off & saying nothing for a bit might be a good idea?😀

As to George! I used to think he was 😎 but now starting think he is totally up himself. The regularly staged I’m so 😎 poses around the paddock, the Gentlemen thing he did at Williams at the end of the season (all ego), the brutal take down of Lando at the press conference, the slapping Bottas on the helmet after the accident, and now all these press articles where he has an opinion about everything for 2022 like he is some f1 God. He is hell arrogant. Will be an interesting season if he doesn’t live up to the high expectations everyone has for him at Merc.
DR has been saying a tit load of crap lately about everything. He's got that "I'm already liked by people so it doesn't matter" mentality. I mean hopefully, he never meant what he said to offend anyone personally, but I think along with George, he's recently been super greedy and selfish.

I love George too (still do) but I am scared of what's gonna happen at Mercedes. (Not trying to start up anything about the controversial finale lol) but those tweets he sent after Abu Dhabi were number one, a little too dramatic, number 2, Mercedes high expectations mentality. I mean he's been trying to get there for years. Champion of F2, always sponsored by Mercedes, but I think he just wants that impression of him literally getting down on his knees for Toto. He is basically begging for more attention than what poor Bottas had. I really liked the nice sweet Williams George mentality, but don't get me wrong, he looks FINE in a Mercedes suit😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i meant to say its hard rn cause we cant talk all the time cause when im awake its already like midnight there lol

DR has been saying a tit load of crap lately about everything. He's got that "I'm already liked by people so it doesn't matter" mentality. I mean hopefully, he never meant what he said to offend anyone personally, but I think along with George, he's recently been super greedy and selfish.

I love George too (still do) but I am scared of what's gonna happen at Mercedes. (Not trying to start up anything about the controversial finale lol) but those tweets he sent after Abu Dhabi were number one, a little too dramatic, number 2, Mercedes high expectations mentality. I mean he's been trying to get there for years. Champion of F2, always sponsored by Mercedes, but I think he just wants that impression of him literally getting down on his knees for Toto. He is basically begging for more attention than what poor Bottas had. I really liked the nice sweet Williams George mentality, but don't get me wrong, he looks FINE in a Mercedes suit😍
I think DR behaves like someone in their early 20’s and you can kind of get away with the whole charismatic bs and talking your way in and out of stuff. Now he’s a big boy and just looks foolish.

I agree that George comes across as a snob, a little elitist, but we shall see what happens when he is in the car. I wonder if Lewis will mentor him in some capacity?

When he said this it reminded me of when he was at Renault and he did a video where elementary school kids were asking him questions and one of them was what kind of fuel does the car run on...and he had no idea. I’m not saying you need to learn how to build it from scratch to be a great driver, but if you’re even casually around the garage when you’re not in the car racing, you’d have to at some point hear engineers and mechanics talk about things like this and pick it up eventually...I’m a really inquisitive person especially when it comes to my job (my passion, fortunately) and I literally geek out on researching things and constantly learning even things that are in the least bit akin to what I do I just like to know about. Not trying to be a snob or to say I’m better than anyone else but if it’s your true passion, don’t you find yourself wanting to absorb as much of it as you can in any way possible?

NOT MEANT TO COMPARE HIM TO LANDO (I only remember lando doing this, I’m sure other drivers have too) but there was a time where Lando would often help the mechanics fix/build his car and I think there was even one race he got into a bad accident and he stayed with them all night because he felt he shouldn’t leave them when he was causing them to work overtime.

I just wish at the very least, DR would see the response he’s been getting to a lot of the things he says about his choices and realize maybe change isn’t a terrible thing...for his own sake and to get out of his own way at this point.

Sidenote: Whenever DR has one of these moments the lyric “don’t save her...she don’t wanna be saved...” from no role modelz by J Cole pops in my head and it takes me FOREVER to get the song out of my head it’s so annoying lol
Absolutely agree
I have same wish as Seb in beginning season 2021 maybe DR will be more serious

Reactions: 1

I think so me is I'll always like DR until I get a noticeable change that we see legit instead of rumours, etc so I'll support him until we know for a fact he treats women with disrespectful (like mentioned above somewhere)

As for George.... no. Just no. I can't stand him and I think it's because I have this image that he thinks he's better than everyone and idk.

Reactions: 3
All we need is another couply photo to shut those insta idiots up 👍

Reactions: 4
George gives me major ‘rah where’s my baccy’ vibes. Especially with those tighty whitey jeans!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.