Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is somebody always in front of MI when he’s taking a shirtless picture? What is this bullshit :(
But he has very nice shoulders and clavicles 🥰 now I just want to see this abssss

I read that as abscess.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@monza & @Futtrit i literally would make #FRJNSN tees for you, and thats with zero hesitation

BTW everyone who hates not being able to see people's profile pics when tattle covers them for holidays...if you go to your settings when using a laptop, you can select "disable holiday stylings" so you never have to see those weird cartoon decorations

So @monza, design ideas!

Maybe it was elsewhere and she's just found out about 🤷🏻‍♀️
I personally am very bummed about this.
I like jennie personality wise and will continue following her.
But wtf you find this out 9n vacation. How... like who brought it up. Was it in front of everyone. He can't possibly be that stupid

Reactions: 5
Not the Dubai drama I hoped for but maybe it’s the Dubai drama I needed
Maybe Connor made a move on Luisa 😱
Probably the same dumb way every guy gets caught...finding something on his phone...if the story was about their breakup that would be my guess. There are too many people around that are paying attention to them that he would be able to do anything ...i mean he has BRIGHT orange hair...he’s not exactly able to be discreet. You can literally spot him straight away in any story or post. I mean...I hope he’s not THAT stupid to try to actually get away with it in real time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has the ugly compass on his ankle too. Sorry he’s VERY handsome but some of the tattoo choices these boys have are questionable at best.
I know about ankle one and I chose (long time ago) to pretend it doesn't exist 😅

I wanna see the biiiiiiiird 😭😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder how much longer they will be in dubai?
Will there be a friend schism?
If they have a whole ither week, wow gonna screw up the 'fam'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.