Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did luisinha find out about the cringe comments he left early 2021 on her sister’s pics 😂

Jokes aside, might also be some sort of her circle friendship drama, she tiktoks about it a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably nothing in it but on my Instagram Conor is showing as Jennie's most recent follow......unfollowed then followed back? Or just a glitch?
I heard that wasn't a thing anymore but could be wrong. Can't see why she would refollow him either if she unfollowed.

Reactions: 2
everyone on twitter just burning🔥Daniel lmao the quotes
Honest question: what should drivers know about the car? it's not like they're the mechanics who actually do things in the car, so if they only know the essentials of driving the car and give feedback on what's working or not, isn't that enough? Obviously the more you know the better, but they hire a full team of mechanics and engineers for a reason... right?

Reactions: 4
Just got on here again and omg you girls are hilarious!! All those edits of Max as WAGS killed me 😂

Also I was so confused about the Carmen and nipple thing and it was quite a process thinking of things to google to find what that was about but oof they did her dirty picking that photo. Surely they had something better haha!

• Haha
did luisinha find out about the cringe comments he left early 2021 on her sister’s pics 😂

Jokes aside, might also be some sort of her circle friendship drama, she tiktoks about it a lot
Did Lando leave comments on Beatriz's insta?

I really just can't see Connor cheating on Jennie and I doubt Jennie would be so passionate about Lando/Lu but no doubt the crazies will twist it that way.
Yeah Connor is way out of his league. Surely he knows that and isn’t that stupid.

Reactions: 6
I think Jennie's quote has nothing to do with Lando and Luisa...i think is an inside drama with her friends or something..but obviously the cray cray Luisa hater from insta is already creating a fanfic arround it

Reactions: 7
Yeah Connor is way out of his league. Surely he knows that and isn’t that stupid.
so I finally am getting the gist of the names! 🎉 I saw jennies ig and she’s not really as stunning as I originally thought when I didn’t know she wasConnors gf...her lips are crazy and it seems like at 22 she’s had a bit of work done that actually makes her look older. She’s very very pretty but I originally thought it was natural and I didn’t notice her mouth. No shade to her whatsoever but idk she and Connor I guess seem to match to me...that’s what prompted this lol I’m not just doing an evaluation for the fk of it or Bc I want to target her FYI

Reactions: 5
Can anyone answer me this, I'm only really knowing the wider friend group as well... Is Jennie rich, without Connor, because I'm guessing Connor is, so just wonder about her as I've now looked at her tiktok and she has a big enough following. Plus if you look her up on fb she has about 1000 people pretending to be her.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone answer me this, I'm only really knowing the wider friend group as well... Is Jennie rich, without Connor, because I'm guessing Connor is, so just wonder about her as I've now looked at her tiktok and she has a big enough following. Plus if you look her up on fb she has about 1000 people pretending to be her.
I think everyone in that group comes from familys with money because at that age and doing the lifestyle they do at least the ones that we know and have an open insta

Reactions: 6
so I finally am getting the gist of the names! 🎉 I saw jennies ig and she’s not really as stunning as I originally thought when I didn’t know she wasConnors gf...her lips are crazy and it seems like at 22 she’s had a bit of work done that actually makes her look older. She’s very very pretty but I originally thought it was natural and I didn’t notice her mouth. No shade to her whatsoever but idk she and Connor I guess seem to match to me...that’s what prompted this lol I’m not just doing an evaluation for the fk of it or Bc I want to target her FYI
She for sure puts too much fillers in her lips and I’m pretty sure she’s had the girls done. I think she is a cute girl though. And personality wise she seems fun. I do Like her much better with her dark hair even though it makes it so hard to tell her and her sister apart.

I think she may come from more money than Connor. I went into a rabbit hole of her insta stories the other day and she has been living it up way before she was with Connor.

Reactions: 5
She for sure puts too much fillers in her lips and I’m pretty sure she’s had the girls done. I think she is a cute girl though. And personality wise she seems fun. I do Like her much better with her dark hair even though it makes it so hard to tell her and her sister apart.

I think she may come from more money than Connor. I went into a rabbit hole of her insta stories the other day and she has been living it up way before she was with Connor.
Idk about the fake boobs, her sister has very large clearly natural boobs, so would make sense that Jennie would be similar.

Seems like she regrets getting so much lip filler!

Also sorry for derailing from WAG convos, haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.