Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel has lots of solo ventures - he has his own merch line and he does lots of work with GoPro which is totally independent form McLaren. All his YouTube content is produced and sponsored by them.

Zak is super smart with letting the drivers build their own personal brands alongside the team. It’s so different from the Ron Dennis days where the drivers could barely speak with permission. He really changed the direction of the team in terms of this kind of stuff.

Yeah they are - they make all the team luggage.
And that’s why I love a bit of Daddy Zak… sorry not sorry 😂

Reactions: 1
May I just say I think Henrik did 4444 times better job for Bold is back campaign :love:

I kinda ship them 🙈
Screenshot_20220111_130253.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But what about Charles being Armani face in 2020?
Armani are a Ferrari sponsor so it’s still in-house. But I do think that’s a great brand partnership. Two household names in Italian luxury goods and obviously we all know Charles could have been a male model in another life.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why people are assuming they are even leaving dubai?😂
Girl I don't even know how Lando can possibly go to Maldives while the entire grid is back to work. I thought Max said they'll go in training camp and will stay one month in Dubai. Jon will join probably.

Reactions: 4
Girl I don't even know how Lando can possibly go to Maldives while the entire grid is back to work. I thought Max said they'll go in training camp and will stay one month in Dubai. Jon will join probably.
Latifi is in Maldives now 😂 Go back to work, mate

maybe the training camp already started, this could explain the silence

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Armani are a Ferrari sponsor so it’s still in-house. But I do think that’s a great brand partnership. Two household names in Italian luxury goods and obviously we all know Charles could have been a male model in another life.
So it's like Tumi McLaren....
Sorry just I don't know why it looks like Lando is more free in this campaign. But nevermind! 😅
Latifi is in Maldives now 😂 Go back to work, mate

Maybe the training camp already started
Well if mclaren pilot has same program than williams pilot. Okey it's lost. Buy tissues already for the season 🤣

Yes to Jon-tent!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did he say that he's going to Maldives or are we assuming that? I've seen that the Maldives have been mentioned a couple of times here so idk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.