Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this outfit 🙈
Wtf is this 🤣 Jnsn in his soccer mum era 😅
And Lnny is so cute 🥰 these little vans 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love them. They look so cute together

Well Jennie deleted the story and unfollowed Connor. So definitely about them the drama
Well once again no man can be trusted they’re all tit😅 too bad for Connor JenJen was absolutely out of his league😬

Reactions: 5
The original tweet has 600 quote tweets to 300 likes so you know it's bad

Thank you for your service 🙏 because I would not have listened to Daniel talk for two hours lol. The only people getting me to tune in for that long are Lewis and Toto
His episode on Nico Rosberg’s podcast was actually pretty good, it was the first time I’d seen Daniel chat seriously about anything and it was refreshing since it was a side I rarely saw (+They have very different approaches to teammates and it was interesting to see the contrast).

Reactions: 7
If he continues with this tempo, MI will have more instagram profiles than she drink she smoke girl 🤣
Now he has his main one, this tagged on the story one (hey @imola this is his girlfriend if you didn't know) and private one 😅

• Haha
If he continues with this tempo, MI will have more instagram profiles than she drink she smoke girl 🤣
Now he has his main one, this tagged on the story one (hey @imola this is his girlfriend if you didn't know) and private one 😅

Girlfriends are overrated

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well Jennie deleted the story and unfollowed Connor. So definitely about them the drama
Sometimes i wonder what are this people thinking if he really did something...doing it when you are arround your girlfriend and friends is just dumb.

Reactions: 3
Well once again no man can be trusted they’re all tit😅 too bad for Connor JenJen was absolutely out of his league😬
excuse me

Sometimes i wonder what are this people thinking if he really did something...doing it when you are arround your girlfriend and friends is just dumb.
right? ffs this is crazy
this Dubai gang needs a trash reality show 😂

Jennie says: we move

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ikr he literally did it on vacation with her gf, her sister gf and their friends around. It's crazy

Not the Dubai drama I hoped for but maybe it’s the Dubai drama I needed
Maybe Connor made a move on Luisa 😱
I'm sure if you say that to she drinks she smokes she'll 100% post that and all the crazies that follow her would believe it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
excuse me

right? ffs this is crazy
this Dubai gang needs a trash reality show 😂

Jennie says: we move

I mean, I believe in Dylan O'brien supremacy, so you go girl

Maybe it was elsewhere and she's just found out about 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought about that as well, but it's so bad especially since they are all one big group of friends and I think they live together back in the uk right?

• Haha
I'm sure if you say that to she drinks she smokes she'll 100% post that and all the crazies that follow her would believe it
Definitely! And then she’ll find some random „proof“ because her coworkers sisters boyfriends daughters best friends cousin saw them in Dubai doing exactly that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, I believe in Dylan O'brien supremacy, so you go girl

I thought about that as well, but it's so bad especially since they are all one big group of friends and I think they live together back in the uk right?
Yeah i think so.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.