Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All_I_Know_Is

Will she survive Mercedes George?
may be an unpopular opinion but I kind of feel like MercGeorge is going to be really unlikable...like he will not just obey like Valtteri. Maybe in the beginning but I can’t see him playing along for too long. The way he got out of the car and snuffed bottas’ helmet after they crashed (the confidence to do such a thing with a ring of ash on your ass, btw) says a lot about his tempter.

Since everyone has sang his praises and declared him the next big thing for seasons now, I can’t imagine he would be content to play defense for Lew rather than try to continue to be a future wdc now that he’s officially on a top 2 team and actually has the opportunity to do it.

To me, he reads very “I know I’m good...you know I’m good...if you don’t, then you clearly know nothing about racing, peasant” like he is better than anyone in his category (lando, Charls, I guess now Alex, pear, etc). I know he did really well when he raced for Lew when he had COVID but I feel like people have completely subscribed to him being held back solely because he was in a Williams car, but can you actually predict that he’s gonna be front of the grid and his performance is going to completely do a 180°straight away in his first season with the team? IDK it may be a DR ‘21 season where people are ready to write him off when they were worshipping him prior. I hope that’s not the case, it would be amazing to see that kind of massive improvement but if it is, I don’t think he would be one to take the criticism well. I hope this is not the villian arc for Georgie Porgie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Futtrit

VIP Member
I am also referring to many past post on this thread too though, it's seems to be cool to really lay into Daniel for some reason. More so than any other driver.
What I mean as describing him as a "threat" is that I think a lot of the Lando fan base are quite young girls and they seem to be quite toxic tbh. Lando and Daniel are team mates and I think Lando fans see him as a threat simply because of that fact, you don't have to hate Daniel because he is Lando's team mate. Just because you are a fan of someone doesn't mean you need to tear someone else down on their behalf to prove yourself.
Lando is an excellent driver, he has potential to be champion BUT his fan base are making it really hard to root for him with this kind of behaviour.
Maybe I see things differently than other people here, I know I am older than a lot of you as I am 32 so maybe I'm just reading the language used differently but....

I don't think any Lando fans who are toxic are on this thread. There are some horrors externally i agree!

I think there are a few DR fans who are realistic about him and that includes discussing the less appealing aspects of his personality and approach.

It seems it's kind of affectionate disappointment sometimes but that's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

imola

VIP Member
girls it's been in front of us this entire time... this is who connor cheated with 😱
IMG_5869.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member

Lando is quitting F1 to become a house husband to Lui and raise little L&L's.

He's also planning to return to school to brush up on geography and history. What a dude!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that Lando is really the one giving us content truly amazes me. I had a feeling that Lui would not overpost him I just didn’t think Lando would do it so often 😂 but I’m so here for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

imola

VIP Member
I‘m not gonna go all soft and mushy but I think Luisa not really posting Lando is great, if anything it’s an amazing way to prove the hate pages wrong

And I’m not surprised by Luisa’s follower count given that Lando is one of the, if not the, most loved F1 drivers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16