Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question: what should drivers know about the car? it's not like they're the mechanics who actually do things in the car, so if they only know the essentials of driving the car and give feedback on what's working or not, isn't that enough? Obviously the more you know the better, but they hire a full team of mechanics and engineers for a reason... right?
I think it would be for communication. My dad is a mechanic and the stuff he picks up through sound And feel is insane - not just cars. Maybe knowing more may help in that space?

Reactions: 7
Idk about the fake boobs, her sister has very large clearly natural boobs, so would make sense that Jennie would be similar.

Seems like she regrets getting so much lip filler!

Also sorry for derailing from WAG convos, haha.
Maybe they are real 🤷‍♀️ I just remember seeing a couple pics on her insta stories that made me come to that conclusion.

Reactions: 2
I think it would be for communication. My dad is a mechanic and the stuff he picks up through sound And feel is insane - not just cars. Maybe knowing more may help in that space?
Communication is a huge part. Also for the sake of adjustments and set-ups. Results are best when a driver is comfortable and in tune with the car (which Daniel was not for much of the season) - it helps to be able to identify a problem and clearly relay it to the team. It helps to know what the car may have a tendency to do so the team can compensate for it.

Idk about the fake boobs, her sister has very large clearly natural boobs, so would make sense that Jennie would be similar.

Seems like she regrets getting so much lip filler!

Also sorry for derailing from WAG convos, haha.
Is Jennie American or am I just missing the accent?

Reactions: 5
Is Jennie American or am I just missing the accent?
The last name seems Russian or Bulgarian or something like that, right?
her accent is different but to me just sounds like a rich non English speaking person who grew up traveling the world speaking English. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 10
The last name seems Russian or Bulgarian or something like that, right?
her accent is different but to me just sounds like a rich non English speaking person who grew up traveling the world speaking English. If that makes sense.
I think she's Bulgarian, or with close ties to Bulgaria. She had Christmas pics from Sofia

Reactions: 4
Had a chance to go through some quotes

Not trying to bully Daniel, it's just a slow day

Reactions: 8
Had a chance to go through some quotes

Not trying to bully Daniel, it's just a slow day
I knew this would happen after that podcast yesterday. When I was recapping it on here I tried to not be THIS mean but the quote that started this fiasco was from that interview...which hopefully my summary helped you all stay in the know about and saved you from having to listen to 4hours of chat (or 2 if you’re like me and listen at 2x lol)

Reactions: 7
Damn, luckily he's not that much active on social media because this is murder! 💀
Kinda feel sorry for him
The original tweet has 600 quote tweets to 300 likes so you know it's bad

I knew this would happen after that podcast yesterday. When I was recapping it on here I tried to not be THIS mean but the quote that started this fiasco was from that interview...which hopefully my summary helped you all stay in the know about and saved you from having to listen to 4hours of chat (or 2 if you’re like me and listen at 2x lol)
Thank you for your service 🙏 because I would not have listened to Daniel talk for two hours lol. The only people getting me to tune in for that long are Lewis and Toto

Reactions: 3
The original tweet has 600 quote tweets to 300 likes so you know it's bad

Thank you for your service 🙏 because I would not have listened to Daniel talk for two hours lol. The only people getting me to tune in for that long are Lewis and Toto
When he said this it reminded me of when he was at Renault and he did a video where elementary school kids were asking him questions and one of them was what kind of fuel does the car run on...and he had no idea. I’m not saying you need to learn how to build it from scratch to be a great driver, but if you’re even casually around the garage when you’re not in the car racing, you’d have to at some point hear engineers and mechanics talk about things like this and pick it up eventually...I’m a really inquisitive person especially when it comes to my job (my passion, fortunately) and I literally geek out on researching things and constantly learning even things that are in the least bit akin to what I do I just like to know about. Not trying to be a snob or to say I’m better than anyone else but if it’s your true passion, don’t you find yourself wanting to absorb as much of it as you can in any way possible?

NOT MEANT TO COMPARE HIM TO LANDO (I only remember lando doing this, I’m sure other drivers have too) but there was a time where Lando would often help the mechanics fix/build his car and I think there was even one race he got into a bad accident and he stayed with them all night because he felt he shouldn’t leave them when he was causing them to work overtime.

I just wish at the very least, DR would see the response he’s been getting to a lot of the things he says about his choices and realize maybe change isn’t a terrible thing...for his own sake and to get out of his own way at this point.

Sidenote: Whenever DR has one of these moments the lyric “don’t save her...she don’t wanna be saved...” from no role modelz by J Cole pops in my head and it takes me FOREVER to get the song out of my head it’s so annoying lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really just can't see Connor cheating on Jennie and I doubt Jennie would be so passionate about Lando/Lu but no doubt the crazies will twist it that way.
Why would she do that if it is about Lando and Lui makes no sense. Plus I don’t think Connor would do that. So maybe is related to her sister?

Does her sister have a relationship?
We really think alike. But Connor being in her recent follows is weird. So My two cents are, it’s about her or her sister. But definitely not about L&L, it wouldn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LMAO, someone said they were gonna start "The Daniel Ricciardo SHHHH Challenge" I cannot. I have to say there are some clever muhfkers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@monza & @Futtrit i literally would make #FRJNSN tees for you, and thats with zero hesitation

BTW everyone who hates not being able to see people's profile pics when tattle covers them for holidays...if you go to your settings when using a laptop, you can select "disable holiday stylings" so you never have to see those weird cartoon decorations

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
quiet last few nights🙄im bored as duck rn
girl, same. If you’re in the opposite time zone as most on here like I am there’s a period of time where it’s so dead but it’s not late at all locally so you end up talking to yourself if you post anything lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.