Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well few days ago they were at the beach 🀣
yeah exactly, i wonder if they're still in miami because if they are, who tf goes on a beach vacation and then ends up ice skating πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will she survive Mercedes George?
I mean, Giada didn't survive Charles going to Ferrari, he quickly found a new gf supposedly more rich 🀐

"Look at her avatar Carmencita! Just look at it! Max Fewtrell?! I'M SO GUTTED"

"Oooh George, it was just a colossal duck up"
Carmencita
Little Carmen
Luisinha
Little Luisa
Landinho

This is a nightmare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mom I'm scared

cursed

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean, Giada didn't survive Charles going to Ferrari, he quickly found a new gf supposedly more rich 🀐

Carmencita
Little Carmen
Luisinha
Little Luisa
Landinho
Poor Giada, I still feel bad for her. I think she could handle Ferrari Charles but he felt otherwise and decided to date her best friend 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh my oh my, did I just influenced Kells and Max to go ice skating?

You're welcome Kells 🧑 I'm so much better skater than you tho. But yes, I would continue falling if Max would be there to get me up 😬
Oh and geef me een klap papa :devilish:

They are cute, Kat would never. #birdwhisperer
It was a cute video, ngl

Uh oh, drama in Dubai?
oh f_ck

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Uh oh, drama in Dubai?
God the she drink she smokes person is gonna use this as proof they have "a beef". It's highly unlikely Jennie would post this kind of stuff to her story if it's about L&L, right? I don't know Jennie that well, i'm not following her so idk what she usually posts.

Reactions: 10
Probably nothing in it but on my Instagram Conor is showing as Jennie's most recent follow......unfollowed then followed back? Or just a glitch?

Reactions: 3
Probably nothing in it but on my Instagram Conor is showing as Jennie's most recent follow......unfollowed then followed back? Or just a glitch?
Hmm idk… but if he cheated, she would just unfollow him right, I wouldn’t even follow him back anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.