Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh drama and I can't keep up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ me and the baby are starting to get sick so I watch Harry Potter all day and not instagram 😂
but I don't think Connor cheated. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
she is so friendly with all the guys (i dont think it is a bad thing btw) and her stories are just them and not connor. maybe he didn't like it so they had a fight and broke up?
Well I don't even know who the hell Conor is 😂 😂 😂 Following drivers and their better halfs and now plus their friends becoming to complicated for me
Anyway get well soon , Harry Potter is always good choice ;)

Reactions: 5
ohh so no "beef" between L&L? I was almost believing she drinks she smokes lol. But do tell, how to the squids looked together?

good eye when I first saw it I thought he was on her side, you know the legs in the story but yeah that hand has to be his
There was a lot of people around them and just seemed like everyone was mingling, did not see any pda😂 This was like a 10 second spot up, saw them and moved on with my night😂 only thing was that i saw max talking to a veery pretty brunette, that’s all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i think she posted the tweets just to show what other people have been saying about him not because she hates Daniel or wants to provoke other people to. I personally didn’t know anyone was in an uproar on Twitter about DR until she shared these so it was news to me...doesn’t mean there’s hate toward him for being him and especially not because he’s a “threat” to anyone’s favorite driver. Can you explain what could be threatening about him so maybe I can better understand though? It’s always good to at least not misunderstand anyone’s perspective since we’ve all got our own opinions.
I am also referring to many past post on this thread too though, it's seems to be cool to really lay into Daniel for some reason. More so than any other driver.
What I mean as describing him as a "threat" is that I think a lot of the Lando fan base are quite young girls and they seem to be quite toxic tbh. Lando and Daniel are team mates and I think Lando fans see him as a threat simply because of that fact, you don't have to hate Daniel because he is Lando's team mate. Just because you are a fan of someone doesn't mean you need to tear someone else down on their behalf to prove yourself.
Lando is an excellent driver, he has potential to be champion BUT his fan base are making it really hard to root for him with this kind of behaviour.
Maybe I see things differently than other people here, I know I am older than a lot of you as I am 32 so maybe I'm just reading the language used differently but....

Reactions: 6
Well I don't even know who the hell Conor is 😂 😂 😂 Following drivers and their better halfs and now plus their friends becoming to complicated for me
hope you both get well soon @kubnikol and like @Dandree said HP is always a good idea, I literally cried with the reunion

There was a lot of people around them and just seemed like everyone was mingling, did not see any pda😂 This was like a 10 second spot up, saw them and moved on with my night😂 only thing was that i saw max talking to a veery pretty brunette, that’s all
oh no, you're gonna break some hearts in this thread with the Max info

• Haha
I was at nammos yesterday and it just seemed everyone was chilling, jennie was the only one i didn’t see (that still does not mean she was not there, just didn’t spot her) Was not following their actions so no scoop but that brief second i saw them everything seemed normal
The willpower you have… I’d be spying and take videos with them in the back or something💀 wouldn’t send anything to fan pages ofc but😂

Also notice how we’re so bored without any drama or mystery that we’ve moved on to discussing gossip about the drivers’ friends😂

• Haha
@Nadjaliz OMG, you aren't the leaky hotel employee of pages previous?
Hahaha unfortunately not😂 And i’ve said before if i ever see any real worth gossip about anyone with a certain status, i don’t want to be the one spilling it to the public😂

The willpower you have… I’d be spying and take videos with them in the back or something💀 wouldn’t send anything to fan pages ofc but😂

Also notice how we’re so bored without any drama or mystery that we’ve moved on to discussing gossip about the drivers’ friends😂
For me they are just normal young people having fun and don’t think they are ”worth” of spying if you know what i mean😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am also referring to many past post on this thread too though, it's seems to be cool to really lay into Daniel for some reason. More so than any other driver.
What I mean as describing him as a "threat" is that I think a lot of the Lando fan base are quite young girls and they seem to be quite toxic tbh. Lando and Daniel are team mates and I think Lando fans see him as a threat simply because of that fact, you don't have to hate Daniel because he is Lando's team mate. Just because you are a fan of someone doesn't mean you need to tear someone else down on their behalf to prove yourself.
Lando is an excellent driver, he has potential to be champion BUT his fan base are making it really hard to root for him with this kind of behaviour.
Maybe I see things differently than other people here, I know I am older than a lot of you as I am 32 so maybe I'm just reading the language used differently but....

I don't think any Lando fans who are toxic are on this thread. There are some horrors externally i agree!

I think there are a few DR fans who are realistic about him and that includes discussing the less appealing aspects of his personality and approach.

It seems it's kind of affectionate disappointment sometimes but that's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody tell George, he might be devastated 😂

• Haha
don't worry until I saw him on a golf stream and then on vacation in croatia I didn't know who he was 😂 thank you ❤ nova have a HP saturdays rn so im so happy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

WAG adjacent!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really because DR just continuously does/says questionable things. It’s one of the downsides of being one of the more popular drivers...you have so many eyes on you that literally catch everything. I also think a lot of the reason why people may speak more about DR in a way that can be construed as “hate” (I don’t think anyone hates him I’ve never personally seen anything that resembles it on here anyway) is because he’s gone from being so well liked by EVERYONE like he was that dude and now after both the season he had and the things he keeps managing to get himself into, less people are 100% in the dr fanclub. If you’ve only ever seen positive things written about or spoken of someone, anything less than can be jarring. DR, like it or not, is polarizing in general AND has given everyone a lot to talk about lately. If he was a POS and always pretty disliked like Maz, nobody would be saying anything because it would just be him being him but over the past three years Daniels popularity has shifted massively. those polls they do every season literally have the data to show this and you can’t just summarize that by everyone of those people hating him for the sake of hating him without reason or because they are obsessed with Lando. It’s pretty clear he’s been more controversial last season both on and off track than he’s ever been, it’s not like he’s been saying and doing all the right things and is some force to be reckoned with. I don’t get how it can be assumed people are scared he’s coming for Landos seat or in some way affecting lando at all... if you watched the ‘21 season Lando really was more in his own head and criticized himself more than anything. DR, to be completely blunt, could only be seen as a “threat” to lando if you mean threat by hindering the teams performance as a whole and holding them back in the constructors because Lando had his career best season and with the exception of a bit of bad luck really showed up this year.

in my perspective it may just be that people think lando fans hate Daniel because theyre the ones that like DR so much and aren’t ready or willing to accept that DR has not been perfect and anyone could possibly have any issues with him solely because of him. I’m not saying he’s a monster by any means but the first place my mind goes when evaluating why people would feel nagatively about DR is not to Lando and some weird overprotection of him...Lui yes. They’re Fkin bananas but DR? No.DR is causing the problems for DR.

Last edited:
I don't think any Lando fans who are toxic are on this thread. There are some horrors externally i agree!

I think there are a few DR fans who are realistic about him and that includes discussing the less appealing aspects of his personality and approach.

It seems it's kind of affectionate disappointment sometimes but that's ok.
I'm okay with affectionate disappointment, I feel that about him myself! 😂
but I do think a lot of posts have crossed that line and verged on bullying if I'm honest and I hope that those views have only stayed on this tattle.
The Lando fans on here are grand thankfully.... they are very scary on social media though 😬

I think it’s really because DR just continuously does/says questionable things. It’s one of the downsides of being one of the more popular drivers...you have so many eyes on you that literally catch everything. I also think a lot of the reason why people may speak more about DR in a way that can be construed as “hate” (I don’t think anyone hates him I’ve never personally seen anything that resembles it on here anyway) is because he’s gone from being so well liked by EVERYONE like he was that dude and now after both the season he had and the things he keeps managing to get himself into, less people are 100% in the dr fanclub. If you’ve only ever seen positive things written about or spoken of someone, anything less than can be jarring. DR, like it or not, is polarizing in general AND has given everyone a lot to talk about lately. If he was a POS and always pretty disliked like Maz, nobody would be saying anything because it would just be him being him but over the past three years Daniels popularity has shifted massively. those polls they do every season literally have the data to show this and you can’t just summarize that by everyone of those people hating him for the sake of hating him without reason or because they are obsessed with Lando. It’s pretty clear he’s been more controversial last season both on and off track than he’s ever been, it’s not like he’s been saying and doing all the right things and is some force to be reckoned with. I don’t get how it can be assumed people are scared he’s coming for Landos seat or in some way affecting lando at all... if you watched the ‘21 season Lando really was more in his own head than anything else and criticized himself more than anything. DR, to be completely blunt, could only be seen as a “threat” to lando if you mean threat by hindering the teams performance as a whole and holding them back in the constructors because Lando had his career best season and with the exception of a bit of bad luck really showed up this year.
Look respectfully, I think we are world apart in our thought processes. I think you are missing points I have made and are misinterpeting them and going off on a different tangent altogether about things I haven't said.
I think it's just easier to say that we don't agree and it's not a case that I don't understand what you are saying, I just simply don't agree with what you are saying.

• Heart
I'm okay with affectionate disappointment, I feel that about him myself! 😂
but I do think a lot of posts have crossed that line and verged on bullying if I'm honest and I hope that those views have only stayed on this tattle.
The Lando fans on here are grand thankfully.... they are very scary on social media though 😬

Look respectfully, I think we are world apart in our thought processes. I think you are missing points I have made and are misinterpeting them and going off on a different tangent altogether about things I haven't said.
I think it's just easier to say that we don't agree and it's not a case that I don't understand what you are saying, I just simply don't agree with what you are saying.
Absolutely. DR is lucky to have fans like you that defend him unconditionally and see him as entirely good regardless of everything.

Btw, I wasn’t “going off on a tangent” about things you didn’t say...I was giving my opinion on things that can be used as argument against your stance. I also purposely tried to provide as many facts as I could so it didn’t seem like I was being defensive or offended in any way because I’m absolutely not at all. I love hearing varying opinions especially when they’re total opposite to mine in fact.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.