Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much longer they will be in dubai?
Will there be a friend schism?
If they have a whole ither week, wow gonna screw up the 'fam'
Lando usually trains in dubai, right? I'd say at least he's going to stay a little longer.

why am i so sad about them breaking up
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen this boys entire face just massive amounts of ginger and like a sliver of his eyes once in a while šŸ¤£ Ireally donā€™t truly know what he looks like

Or she just read he has it as we did šŸ˜…
Yea that sounds much more factual.

how do people live with themselves trying to ruin other peopleā€™s lives...and for what? What personal gain is in it for them? I really canā€™t wrap my head around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah i mean looking at the supposed beef bar pics Connor has an extremely defensive posture and Lando is just kind of looking at him.

I hope if anything did happen cheating wise with Connor that Lando didn't know about it as that will cause trouble in squid paradise šŸ˜£

Reactions: 3
Yeah i mean looking at the supposed beef bar pics Connor has an extremely defensive posture and Lando is just kind of looking at him.

I hope if anything did happen cheating wise with Connor that Lando didn't know about it as that will cause trouble in squid paradise šŸ˜£
didnt her sister selfie that video? If my sister was just cheated on by someone who clearly she loved, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be able to be so la dee dah and in that close proximity to the dude and for damn sure would not have had him in background of my story. If theyā€™re all out, where is her sister anyway?

Reactions: 1

yeah and Jennie is not around, In fact she didn't even posted last night in Nammos. But idk in lando's shoes it's a really though spot to be, being friends with both of them. But I don't think it's gonna cause problems with him and Luisa, I just think the whole group's energy now is kinda bad

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen this boys entire face just massive amounts of ginger and like a sliver of his eyes once in a while šŸ¤£ Ireally donā€™t truly know what he looks like

Yea that sounds much more factual.

how do people live with themselves trying to ruin other peopleā€™s lives...and for what? What personal gain is in it for them? I really canā€™t wrap my head around it.

Jon (Lando's trainer) following her on Instagram is the unanswerable question!

didnt her sister selfie that video? If my sister was just cheated on by someone who clearly she loved, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be able to be so la dee dah and in that close proximity to the dude and for damn sure would not have had him in background of my story. If theyā€™re all out, where is her sister anyway?
I think any sort of revelation was yet to happen at that point.

Reactions: 5
yeah and Jennie is not around, In fact she didn't even posted last night in Nammos. But idk in lando's shoes it's a really though spot to be, being friends with both of them. But I don't think it's gonna cause problems with him and Luisa, I just think the whole group's energy now is kinda bad
the boys are probably on a golf course somewhere. Guys donā€™t really absorb emotions right away after a breakup where girls do. Guys get hit with the aftershock like a month later when they realize they fked up a good thing and by then girls are usually just about over it.

On a mission to find MI tattoo so far just glimpse of it . Seriously man why you have all the time T-shirt on WHY??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jon (Lando's trainer) following her on Instagram is the unanswerable question!
I love that you clarified who Jon was for me...I feel so heard. Lol.
I swear the F1 world is so cross contaminated...I couldnā€™t even begin to speculate why he did and still does after she tried to cause shi on McLarenā€™s ig. Is Jon married?

On a mission to find MI tattoo so far just glimpse of it . Seriously man why you have all the time T-shirt on WHY??????
At your service...

26D3C683-B330-4C13-BB8F-B39E071C3C4B.png
E9783C5D-5B11-4CEE-BBDF-22F2E6F907F2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that you clarified who Jon was for me...I feel so heard. Lol.
I swear the F1 world is so cross contaminated...I couldnā€™t even begin to speculate why he did and still does after she tried to cause shi on McLarenā€™s ig. Is Jon married?

At your service...

View attachment 976603View attachment 976604
Thx I find this but I wanna topless proud photo. I'm not asking for a lot
View attachment 976615
Thank you loves šŸ§”šŸ§”

#getminaked2k22

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.