Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really because DR just continuously does/says questionable things. It’s one of the downsides of being one of the more popular drivers...you have so many eyes on you that literally catch everything. I also think a lot of the reason why people may speak more about DR in a way that can be construed as “hate” (I don’t think anyone hates him I’ve never personally seen anything that resembles it on here anyway) is because he’s gone from being so well liked by EVERYONE like he was that dude and now after both the season he had and the things he keeps managing to get himself into, less people are 100% in the dr fanclub. If you’ve only ever seen positive things written about or spoken of someone, anything less than can be jarring. DR, like it or not, is polarizing in general AND has given everyone a lot to talk about lately. If he was a POS and always pretty disliked like Maz, nobody would be saying anything because it would just be him being him but over the past three years Daniels popularity has shifted massively. those polls they do every season literally have the data to show this and you can’t just summarize that by everyone of those people hating him for the sake of hating him without reason or because they are obsessed with Lando. It’s pretty clear he’s been more controversial last season both on and off track than he’s ever been, it’s not like he’s been saying and doing all the right things and is some force to be reckoned with. I don’t get how it can be assumed people are scared he’s coming for Landos seat or in some way affecting lando at all... if you watched the ‘21 season Lando really was more in his own head and criticized himself more than anything. DR, to be completely blunt, could only be seen as a “threat” to lando if you mean threat by hindering the teams performance as a whole and holding them back in the constructors because Lando had his career best season and with the exception of a bit of bad luck really showed up this year.

in my perspective it may just be that people think lando fans hate Daniel because theyre the ones that like DR so much and aren’t ready or willing to accept that DR has not been perfect and anyone could possibly have any issues with him solely because of him. I’m not saying he’s a monster by any means but the first place my mind goes when evaluating why people would feel nagatively about DR is not to Lando and some weird overprotection of him...Lui yes. They’re Fkin bananas but DR? No.DR is causing the problems for DR.
I’m glad that he not with RB anymore.
He has no chance to win a title because Max is the golden boy there.
He had to be second driver.
McLaren is his new race family and he is happy.
I believe in Daniel and his new car.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Connor - flame haired friend of Lando. The one that isn't Tom Bale or Jakob.
Exactly, few days ago we were explaining here who is who and today we all tattle-stream their break up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya see I think all this tit is simply just bullying. You can dress it up as "banter" or "just your opinion" but I have seen it too many times on this thread already. It's honestly not cool. You can not like someone but you don't need to tear them apart. Jesus Christ Daniel gets more abuse/flack than Mazepin on this thread.
You can like a driver without hating who you think is a threat to them.
Mazepin gets less hate because no one cares about the dude enough to even bother with him.

Also Daniel was the one who said it, is everyone just not supposed to respond? No one is sending him death threats - people are simply responding to something that he decided to share especially after the season he had. This isn't bullying, these are just reactions.

And no, I don't really count Daniel as a threat to Lewis. That title belongs to another Australian...

Reactions: 3
Mazepin gets less hate because no one cares about the dude enough to even bother with him.

Also Daniel was the one who said it, is everyone just not supposed to respond? No one is sending him death threats - people are simply responding to something that he decided to share especially after the season he had. This isn't bullying, these are just reactions.

And no, I don't really count Daniel as a threat to Lewis. That title belongs to another Australian...
Kylie Minogue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.