Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. DR is lucky to have fans like you that defend him unconditionally and see him as entirely good regardless of everything.

Btw, I wasn’t “going off on a tangent” about things you didn’t say...I was giving my opinion on things that can be used as argument against your stance. I also purposely tried to provide as many facts as I could so it didn’t seem like I was being defensive or offended in any way because I’m absolutely not at all. I love hearing varying opinions especially when they’re total opposite to mine in fact.
Well that's uncessarily condisending. I am not defending him unconditionally, where did you pull that one out of? I just don't like bullying and call it out whenever I see it.
Save your pseudo intellectualism for somone who is easier fooled, you clearly have your own bias which you are trying to hide and are deflecting onto me.

Wow I had a lot to catch up on!
Nice fruit lui
No idea who these Jennie and Connor people are 😂
MI- he is just so hot, even with questionable Tattoos, if anyone finds an Ab shot please post. Hopefully he will see this and give us the goods haha.
DR- I am just going straight to the unserious bit-that photo that was posted earlier he just looks so skinny. Like you can see his rib plate if that is even a term. I know he has to stay low weight for racing but I wonder if he will fill out a bit when he retires. I know his mum is quite petite but Joe isn’t as such so who knows what DR’s natural body type is!

Reactions: 3
Well that's uncessarily condisending. I am not defending him unconditionally, where did you pull that one out of? I just don't like bullying and call it out whenever I see it.
Save your pseudo intellectualism for somone who is easier fooled, you clearly have your own bias which you are trying to hide and are deflecting onto me.
Uhmmm okay! Would never allow myself to get worked up enough on a gossip thread about drivers who have little to no affect on my life now or ever to come at someone how you are toward me, so I’ll chalk it up to you not knowing me whatsoever if that’s your perspective on me. And that’s okay, sincerely. This energy is not what I’m here for and respectfully I don’t deserve to be spoken to how you just did. I’m constantly building people up and complimenting everyone on here and being respectful with all of my opinions but again with all sincerity, youre absolutely allowed to view me however you do and I certainly won’t try to change your mind about it.

Reactions: 2
Really confused what’s going on 🤣. Too much to handle… so apparent drama idk? Hopefully all is well in the L&L camp!

• Haha
Thank you ❤ Yeah, me too 😂 I think I haven't stopped crying since the middle of the movie and the last "always" I was done 😂😭
Well I cried whole anniversary movie seen already 3 times . I grow up with these characters it's unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have images in my head of everyone googling "Beef Bar Dubai"
so I need to ask - is the bar made of beef or does it sell only beef food and drinks? You know like a “Beeftini” or a “Sex on the Beef”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
so I need to ask - is the bar made of beef or does it sell only beef food and drinks? You know like a “Beeftini” or a “Sex on the Beef”.

Not beef but meat....

Hamhattan? Pork star Martini?

• Heart
  • Haha
Uhmmm okay! Would never allow myself to get worked up enough on a gossip thread about drivers who have little to no affect on my life now or ever to come at someone how you are toward me, so I’ll chalk it up to you not knowing me whatsoever if that’s your perspective on me. And that’s okay, sincerely. This energy is not what I’m here for and respectfully I don’t deserve to be spoken to how you just did. I’m constantly building people up and complimenting everyone on here and being respectful with all of my opinions but again with all sincerity, youre absolutely allowed to view me however you do and I certainly won’t try to change your mind about it.
Your right I shouldn't have replied to you. I don't appreciate condescension but I should give it back to you either. My apologies.

Reactions: 1
Your right I shouldn't have replied to you. I don't appreciate condescension but I should give it back to you either. My apologies.
I wasn’t being condescending, just so you know...I truly meant it’s good that he has people who support him and defend him because he’s not a terrible human being in the slightest. Sorry if it seemed like it was in some way belittling you, it was actually positive.

Reactions: 1
Ya see I think all this tit is simply just bullying. You can dress it up as "banter" or "just your opinion" but I have seen it too many times on this thread already. It's honestly not cool. You can not like someone but you don't need to tear them apart. Jesus Christ Daniel gets more abuse/flack than Mazepin on this thread.
You can like a driver without hating who you think is a threat to them.
When he has a fast and good car this season and good races nobody remembers this podcast.
Everything what he said is forgotten.
I stay behind him and believe in him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.