Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes i wonder what are this people thinking if he really did something...doing it when you are arround your girlfriend and friends is just dumb.
I was at nammos yesterday and it just seemed everyone was chilling, jennie was the only one i didn’t see (that still does not mean she was not there, just didn’t spot her) Was not following their actions so no scoop but that brief second i saw them everything seemed normal

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
oh drama and I can't keep up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ me and the baby are starting to get sick so I watch Harry Potter all day and not instagram 😂
but I don't think Connor cheated. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
she is so friendly with all the guys (i dont think it is a bad thing btw) and her stories are just them and not connor. maybe he didn't like it so they had a fight and broke up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On squid land everything is fine because if she is holding the cup and taking a photo those fingers I see there between her legs are from our little naughty lando. 😂
Screenshot_20220109-115826_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was at nammos yesterday and it just seemed everyone was chilling, jennie was the only one i didn’t see (that still does not mean she was not there, just didn’t spot her) Was not following their actions so no scoop but that brief second i saw them everything seemed normal
ohh so no "beef" between L&L? I was almost believing she drinks she smokes lol. But do tell, how to the squids looked together?

On squid land everthing is fine because if she is holding the cup and taking a photo those fingers I see there between her legs are from our little naughty lando. 😂
View attachment 976634
good eye when I first saw it I thought he was on her side, you know the legs in the story but yeah that hand has to be his

• Haha
On squid land everthing is fine because if she is holding the cup and taking a photo those fingers I see there between her legs are from our little naughty lando. 😂
View attachment 976634

Edit: omg this gif is so appropriate - Kings Landing is Dubrovnik, we first saw our squids there 🥰 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
oh drama and I can't keep up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ me and the baby are starting to get sick so I watch Harry Potter all day and not instagram 😂
but I don't think Connor cheated. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
she is so friendly with all the guys (i dont think it is a bad thing btw) and her stories are just them and not connor. maybe he didn't like it so they had a fight and broke up?
but why would she posted that specific cheat quote if not the case and the unfollow him?

Reactions: 2
The squids are the most boring couple on the grid. Where’s the drama? Even Isa and Carlos have more of that with their maybe open relationship, Kat hustled to get a driver, Carmen and George get papped because Mercedes wants them to.
Squids, where’s the drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The squids are the most boring couple on the grid. Where’s the drama? Even Isa and Carlos have more of that with their maybe open relationship, Kat hustled to get a driver, Carmen and George get papped because Mercedes wants them to.
Squids, where’s the drama?
they literally announce their relationship to the public days ago. And I think they have a good amount of drama involving them, you know hate pages, the under20k page, lando following and unfollowing girls months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but why would she posted that specific cheat quote if not the case and the unfollow him?
maybe it's true idk. but I don't know if someone cheated on me and I would publish story like this I would stand behind it and not delete it 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk maybe he was drunk, kiss another girl and they broke up . time will tell . and "Lando group" stories too😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
To be fair i think is just a little fight but i think its funny the first thing they do is unfollow on social media delete photos...then after a fews days everything is fine again

To be fair i think is just a little fight but i think its funny the first thing they do is unfollow on social media delete photos...then after a fews days everthing is fine again
yeah I'm actually really curious to see what's gonna happen next

@Nadjaliz OMG, you aren't the leaky hotel employee of pages previous?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah i mean looking at the supposed beef bar pics Connor has an extremely defensive posture and Lando is just kind of looking at him.

I hope if anything did happen cheating wise with Connor that Lando didn't know about it as that will cause trouble in squid paradise 😣
What beef bar pics?

they literally announce their relationship to the public days ago. And I think they have a good amount of drama involving them, you know hate pages, the under20k page, lando following and unfollowing girls months ago
I was just kidding don’t worry 😂

• Haha
Had a chance to go through some quotes

Not trying to bully Daniel, it's just a slow day
Ya see I think all this tit is simply just bullying. You can dress it up as "banter" or "just your opinion" but I have seen it too many times on this thread already. It's honestly not cool. You can not like someone but you don't need to tear them apart. Jesus Christ Daniel gets more abuse/flack than Mazepin on this thread.
You can like a driver without hating who you think is a threat to them.

Ya see I think all this tit is simply just bullying. You can dress it up as "banter" or "just your opinion" but I have seen it too many times on this thread already. It's honestly not cool. You can not like someone but you don't need to tear them apart. Jesus Christ Daniel gets more abuse/flack than Mazepin on this thread.
You can like a driver without hating who you think is a threat to them.
i think she posted the tweets just to show what other people have been saying about him not because she hates Daniel or wants to provoke other people to. I personally didn’t know anyone was in an uproar on Twitter about DR until she shared these so it was news to me...doesn’t mean there’s hate toward him for being him and especially not because he’s a “threat” to anyone’s favorite driver. Can you explain what could be threatening about him so maybe I can better understand though? It’s always good to at least not misunderstand anyone’s perspective since we’ve all got our own opinions.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.