Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos Sainz, everyone!

Screenshot 2024-05-23 043355.png

probably trying to hide that he was stalking landos Instagram - or trying to mass report magui 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carlos Sainz, everyone!

View attachment 2952077

probably trying to hide that he was stalking landos Instagram - or trying to mass report magui 😭
And I thought he was waiting for a team Principal to give him more than a year
BTW has been reported by Fox Sports that's Checo has been offered a 1 year extension already. But he is holding out for 2 years which makes me think he may have other offers too or he thinks he can prove something more.
Anyway that apparently is the hold up at red bull woth checo. Max is according to them is also openly shopping for 2026 not 2025 but who really knows. Either way looks like carlios is only gonna get a 1 year from merc or red bull if that's even a possibility any more.

Reactions: 5
Interesting from an article about Lando and M

View attachment 2951749

they definitely didn’t hold back M’s past

take it all with a pinch of salt apparently that site has posted false things for engagement
Did one of us write this? 🤣
If not, the journo is definitely here lurking.

Reactions: 2
Did they take these pictures on purpose to make it look like they are preparing for a wedding? 💀
1716441884358.png
1716441901806.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Did one of us write this? 🤣
If not, the journo is definitely here lurking.
Sadly this person may have had to sit through streams. However I do find this part hilarious.

Screenshot_20240523_013830.jpg

---
She's already Iin Monaco dropping ads from Cannes. She's gonna drive Carmen mad I just know it
And of course Ollie with emjoi response comment
Screenshot_20240523-021358_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s as close as they’ll get to it

Also the filter giving her red hair is…something. Doesn’t look bad but could you make it more obvious you’re altering the pic?
Looks like one of those stock images they use for cheap romance novels.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like one of those stock images they use for cheap romance novels.
THANK YOU BECAUSE YES. it didn't even register until you said it. something like Love in the Dark. Burning Desires. He Doesn't Know. Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.