Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando and Max playing padel recently. The promise is fulfilled.
Talk about PR....
I thought they were playing against each other but I like them as partners. Lando is intuitive but also nimble. Max being precise but also clueless about team sport
Would pay good money to watch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
F2 qualifying in groups. Bit unfair if there’s major track evolution, the FE format only works because of the duels 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
F2 qualifying in groups. Bit unfair if there’s major track evolution, the FE format only works because of the duels 😬
Like I get it, but that's not monaco. If they want to keep that track then it is what it is. Plus I'm kinda thinking F2 rankings don't really matter that much considering ollie and kimi are the 2 set to advance and drugo and vesti still don't have seats and are WEC and Formula E bound
---
His stylist making him look American
A sweater lando?
Screenshot_20240523_074858_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting fashion choice from Lando in the paddock today. Wearing his dads jumper beats Gaslys gastly pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like I get it, but that's not monaco. If they want to keep that track then it is what it is. Plus I'm kinda thinking F2 rankings don't really matter that much considering ollie and kimi are the 2 set to advance and drugo and vesti still don't have seats and are WEC and Formula E bound
Yeah I don’t think the F2 results will matter all that much this year, they haven’t for a couple of years now tbh. Too many drivers and not enough seats as usual, yet Andretti are still being rejected for now.

Tbh, if extra things like this have to be done to keep F2/3 safe in Monaco, I don’t think they should be here in the first place. It’s not exactly like they can race much there anyway 😬

Reactions: 3
---
His stylist making him look American
A sweater lando?
View attachment 2952580
It's awful.😵💫 He looks like a beetroot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I don’t think the F2 results will matter all that much this year, they haven’t for a couple of years now tbh. Too many drivers and not enough seats as usual, yet Andretti are still being rejected for now.

Tbh, if extra things like this have to be done to keep F2/3 safe in Monaco, I don’t think they should be here in the first place. It’s not exactly like they can race much there anyway 😬
my question with this is, doesn't it seem pointless to kick them out of F2 for winning? Seems like you are better off not winning, then sticking around in F2 longer as opposed to being thrown into the the land of WEC/FE who doesn't seem to do so well statistically ever getting back into a seat
---
There are several drivers that I don't find attractive but I think Ocon tops the list for me as being the most sexless
not giving good thrust vibes
---
but looks like he has one fan
dressed in a furry costume at monaco?
1716465564753.png

---
also hey Boo
1716465637113.png

Much better sweater
1716465894820.png

---
Egle pulling off this dress with heels and carrying her kid is mad impressive to me
1716465780373.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
f3 driver with appendicitis
---

Correction. JON Checked the weather. I have no doubt he has someone dress him now before these things
Or Adam. On his Senna scooter ...

"Son, I don't know if it's raining, but I feel ... moist" 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.