Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!! Not only car, but Senna race suit too! 😱😱😱

Landoscar Senna helmets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
when did this happen???

Screenshot 2024-05-22 191937.png

& look at all the wagabees in the comments :whistle: :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
the hand placement on the ass...... pierre, you give me the ick every day of your life

---

Screenshot 2024-05-22 193816.png

honestly & objectively prefer este & his girl's look

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Carlos was again seen by *that* hotel. I'm honestly confused. If he moved to Monaco, why would he be staying in the hotel (or just be always around it)? If not, why is he in Monaco so often? Carlos, come back to your "normal" predictable self, please. πŸ˜†
---
This is a weird way to hold someone 🀨
1716406864459.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
the hand placement on the ass...... pierre, you give me the ick every day of your life

View attachment 2951267

---

View attachment 2951275

honestly & objectively prefer este & his girl's look
Flavy has the better dress while Kika has the better glam. Both of them are outdoing their cringllenial boyfriends
Most designer gowns are given to no-names like her on loan meaning they can't be adjusted to her measurements. That said any stylist worth their salt would have used fashion tape, removable stitching or strategic pinning to adjust it for her. She's not busty so a strapless top would need to be well fitted for it not fall on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
oh, shes just a shy introvert.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone on insta was slamming Charles for not buying her a new outfit, because she has been seen in this dress recently. They were saying she's not as rich as she makes out, because she's outfit repeating..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.