Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on insta was slamming Charles for not buying her a new outfit, because she has been seen in this dress recently. They were saying she's not as rich as she makes out, because she's outfit repeating..
Damn how dare she not throw every garment in the trash after one use

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting from an article about Lando and M

IMG_6727.jpeg

they definitely didn’t hold back M’s past

take it all with a pinch of salt apparently that site has posted false things for engagement

Last edited:
Interesting from an article about Lando and M

View attachment 2951749

they definitely didn’t hold back M’s past

take it all with a pinch of salt apparently that site has posted false things for engagement
that whole situation was sketchy as duck
I will take any explanation at this point

that whole situation was sketchy as duck
I will take any explanation at this point
If this stunt had happened at an airport in England it would’ve made so much more sense. But to fly to Spain to pick her up to go to Antwerp only for her to not be seen with him the next day when he’s suddenly in Amsterdam?

this is so embarrassing.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 233609.png

& I definitely don't mean the jewellery brand 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Damn how dare she not throw every garment in the trash after one use
exactly :ROFLMAO:

I really like when people are repeating outfits and she looked really nice (but the combo of high heels and short skirt is scaring me, maybe not as much a leather mat outfits but still, I can see myself falling down after 10 steps and :ROFLMAO:

But Charles' dimples for the F1 Eracing event outshine everything, APM must try harder to make anything about themselves :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
that dance life
---

YES. this is what bothers me
maybe it was supposed to be a soft launch, of sorts :LOL:
or quick meeting but she called the paps

it is honestly hard for me to believe lando would feel good with stunts, but maybe carlos told him to try :ROFLMAO:
---
speaking of Carlos, I read all comments under a reddit post with clip of craig slater talking about him and merc not happening most probably. Opinions vary, but people worrying he might be gambling too much and might end up with no seat for 2025 also appear.

I honestly hope he has a plan and knows what he is doing. Counting only on Checo to perform badly for the RB seat posibility to open seems like a too risky thing, if that is the case....in my opinion of course (and I don't know what really were/are other options)

Last edited:
Estelle's tiktok/video of that Miu Miu event is hilarious because at one point she has her friend in the video and her beauty filter completely turns him into an egirl. Her photo editing is particularly egregious even by WAG standards.
Also Ollie posting a heart under her newest post, ugh its starting already

• Haha
Estelle's tiktok/video of that Miu Miu event is hilarious because at one point she has her friend in the video and her beauty filter completely turns him into an egirl. Her photo editing is particularly egregious even by WAG standards.
its quite scary actually

Screenshot 2024-05-23 015015.png

(this pic is from 2023 💀)

• Wow
I'm trying so hard to forget her
But she will at least keep the other wags on their toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.