Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK's HOTTEST F1 STAR*
(yeah, it hasn't gotten old for me yet)
b0c31ce666e6ba632bc3a8097a7e633c10ac3d3c.jpg
7db8dddbf2adf1f4bdea8ec0c16e2fbb9e7f8391.png

BTW Becky posted from Belgium, I wonder if she will make it for the race
(I will be surprised if she wouldn't)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Carlos Sainz, everyone!

View attachment 2952077

probably trying to hide that he was stalking landos Instagram - or trying to mass report magui 😭
looking cute

good sweet times of Melinda London' s follow :LOL:
---
Isnt Monaco the (extended) deadline Audi gave Carlos?
there were few rumoured deadlines already 😅

I just went to reddit, I am reading the comments under this post, but still it is all rumours vibe

1716471676908.png

Reactions: 3
looking cute

good sweet times of Melinda London' s follow :LOL:
---

I just went to reddit, I am reading the comments under this post, but still it is all rumours vibe

View attachment 2952761
yeah I think audi is his only hope, but I kinda think if RB think max leaves In 2026 they will make him sit a year and give it to him, which seems ridiculous, but guess he already did is toro rosso time

Reactions: 3
got some fun texts this morning on my gossip account......

Screenshot 2024-05-23 170717.png

Screenshot 2024-05-23 170817.png

Screenshot 2024-05-23 170847.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What tiktok account and what alleged rumors?
(or in other words, is she saying all other rumors are in fact true? *runs away*)
(but really, if there is a rumor about someone and they go and say "I can confirm it's not true" well, can we believe that since we know she lies in general?)
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, she supposedly found out about my account today but was looking at all my stories about magui and lando some months ago (i literally have screenshots 💀)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Marcus back on screaming meals, thankful he definitely seems to have mostly escaped the Lissie situation 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2952761
Don't want to really involve a woman in this for real, so take it as a joke... but it really looks like Isa cursed him after the break up as every since that it's just going downhill for him. :rolleyes:
(or he really lost his mind)

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, she supposedly find out about my account today but was looking at all my stories about magui and lando some months ago (i literally have screenshots 💀)
The thought of her and Carlos looking at Lando and Magui gossip is just hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What tiktok account and what alleged rumors?
(or in other words, is she saying all other rumors are in fact true? *runs away*)
(but really, if there is a rumor about someone and they go and say "I can confirm it's not true" well, can we believe that since we know she lies in general? Even directly in that screenshot.)
I think I know which account she means and it was really crossing the line, if it is the one I am thinking of because it was bordeline bullying/cruel.
but this is a confirmation that it was taken down, not just simply dissapeared.

to be fair, I could believe that the reddit thing is fake, all in all anyone could have get the photos if they were publicly available and pretend to be her

Reactions: 2
Angela saving this man I dont care what anyone says
I agree. let's remember in all her years with Lewis she must have seen a lot of people trying to use him and probably has a good eye and intuition to read people well

Reactions: 4
so, rumored lando hookup liked a comment on her tiktok suggesting she was going to Monaco

Screenshot 2024-05-23 173442.png

oh boy........

Screenshot 2024-05-23 173717.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
so, where is Magui, do we know (I think I lost a plot for a while)?
---
I have no idea who this guy is, but watch until the end, he asked Lewis what his favourite roadtrip song is :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.