Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she doesn't have last year's Monaco paddock pass or some McLaren merch hanging out of her open bag, just to hammer the hint home.

On another note, Louis and Nassim are on their way to Monaco, and they're always with McLaren there. She better hurry up before there's no room left in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Monaco has to be one of the worst races on the calendar. The race itself is a boring procession which is usually decided at qualifying on the sat and it's a magnet for the world's most irrelevant fluff. It's not one of my favourite I have to say.

Reactions: 2
Surprised she doesn't have last year's Monaco paddock pass or some McLaren merch hanging out of her open bag, just to hammer the hint home.

On another note, Louis and Nassim are on their way to Monaco, and they're always with McLaren there. She better hurry up before there's no room left in the garage.
So not only his family is there, but also a lot of his friends...
except of Hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carmen's latest follows, she has to add everyone to her collection; really like a Pokemon. :rolleyes:
The desperation reeks from her.
1716493049265.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

No one will ever reach Claudia levels of hinting

it’s not even hinting at that point, just straight showing who you are shagging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd be surprised if there are any games going on with rumours here. I honestly think he's just run out of options at this point. His body language and tone when discussing his future recently has seemed anything but bouyant.

Merc made it very clear publicly that if they don't go with Antonelli next year then the only thing on the table for anyone else in 2025 was a one year deal. Even if he was offered it, taking that would potentially leave Carlos in an even worse situation than he's in now, as unless there is a huge surprise next year or something awful happens, then the grid will be filled going into 2026 as the teams will want stability going into the new regs. (I think this is also the reason Alex cut his losses and re-signed with Williams).

Red Bull are still sounding keen to keep Checo and I doubt Max is going anywhere just yet. Even if he's shopping around for 2026 or beyond, he is not going to be in any rush to commit. He would have teams laying out the red carpet for him if he wanted to make a move. On the very off-chance a seat opens at Aston next year, Yuki could well be first in line there, especially with the performances he's putting in this year. Holding out for the off-chance of seats at either of these teams could well mean seats further down the grid start to disappear.

No seat is opening up at McLaren in the next two years at least and RB have too many drivers for seats already.

That leaves Audi, Williams, Alpine and Haas. Nobody in their right mind would trust Alpine to produce a solid engine at this point. Audi will be new to the grid. Haas aren't that appealing and current rumours there are pointing toward Bottas anyway. All the rumours so far point the Merc engine being the one to watch for 2026. Williams may be his safest bet right now. If he signs a 2 year deal there, then there is every possibility the driver market will open up again at the end of 2026, when currently Piastri and Russell at the very least will be out of contract, Merc will have had time to assess Antonelli, Audi will be a year in and everyone will know how the engines stack up. He could find opportunities opening for him then instead.
I agree with your analysis, it definitely a bit unlucky for Carlos that while he has possibly the form of his life he is left without too many options probably. On the other hand, f1 was never totally fair and never will be (and it is not like he was not a bit lucky getting there, not to undermine his talent and hard work but you know what I mean).

I am curious how it will turn out eventually.

Reactions: 1
I agree with your analysis, it definitely a bit unlucky for Carlos that while he has possibly the form of his life he is left without too many options probably. On the other hand, f1 was never totally fair and never will be (and it is not like he was not a bit lucky getting there, not to undermine his talent and hard work but you know what I mean).

I am curious how it will turn out eventually.
Probably hasn't helped that his form has dropped off a bit of late just as Red Bull are starting to falter and Lando, Charles & Oscar are the ones right there to pick up the pieces instead. F1 has a very short memory.

We'll find out soon enough I suppose. There's always a chance the rumours aren't true.

Reactions: 5
Okay I have to read back the last 7 pages but I wanna share :p
I’m in Monaco and a couple things about today:
- Flavy looks so pretty irl (still old but gorgeous)
- Max gave hot cap to a kid and it made me melt it was so cute
- Lando was watching F2 in front of us on top of his garage and when the camera went to him he looked annoyed and left :(
- Carlos was apparently a bit annoyed by being “bothered” by fans for a selfie (some girls I know met him this morning)
- Carlos and Charles both came by bike into the paddock today, alone

:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.