• friends

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • PR relationship

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • other

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After an unfortunate flood last year and the loss of Formulino the cat, we are now returning to Imola to get in some European racing

Another poll, lets see how this week goes

Reactions: 3
Poll from last one - we don't know and he doesn't know either. 😆
1715787156421.png

Thanks for the new thread. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have SOOOOOO many questions...

1] Is Carlos unemployed for 2025?

2] When will Williams let Logan go?

3] Who will be the Paddock Princesses this weekend?

4] The list goes on ...

🙄

Reactions: 6
same guy who was in amsterdam for Kings Day, knows everyone in Landos entourage, acted oblivious when messaged about posting Magui- saying he didn't know who she was.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
same guy who was in amsterdam for Kings Day, knows everyone in Landos entourage, acted oblivious when messaged about posting Magui- saying he didn't know who she was.........

They are all worse actors than Magew.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
five of me (life-sized) could fit in the space between them lol

1715788568160.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
apparently she already left and apparently so did Lewis so can someone check if shes just posting older pics from London??

1715788812611.png

any 'No Seen' using tattlers?

apparently she already left and apparently so did Lewis so can someone check if shes just posting older pics from London??

View attachment 2937490

any 'No Seen' using tattlers?
its all real time
but like I said all you gotta do is screen shot a photo and it gets new meta data
that said she doesn't travel with him,but Im thinking he's sponsoring her or something
she definitely was in his LA home for a bit he was there a few times but not all the time
and I get the feeling he has something to do with her elevated modeling brands lately too.
all that is me just guessing, but with her I definitely think Lewis prefers her NOT to hint too hard

Reactions: 1
Love you!!
So whoever was trying to disprove Lewis & Juliana were saying that she was on a friends trip to London and already left (now I don't believe in that theory at all).
I will say when I've checked on her before she almost always posts in real time, because she doesn't need to fake anything
already a model and lewis came to her hometown, something I just dont see Lando doing in Portugal.

Love you!!
So whoever was trying to disprove Lewis & Juliana were saying that she was on a friends trip to London and already left (now I don't believe in that theory at all).
She’s been working for sure. One of her stories was a photoshoot. Idec about them because they’re boring, and Lewis will never commit to anyone so the hinting isn’t even fun because you just know at the end of the day it’s baseless. that man just likes convenience. The way he checked out all those models at the Met said it all (and gave me the ick)

Reactions: 7
will lewis buy a new place in Italy?
I think not. It’s a pretty easy commute from Monaco, and I think Ferrari generally are trying to steer away from the whole “everyone and everything needs to be Italian” mentality. Seems like Fred himself doesn’t even spend much time there

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.