Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the woman she's talking to with her back to the camera looks like Ruben's mum 👀

20240522_141441.jpg
20240522_141812.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just checked the Dias thread, they seem to think she is with the actor (who is friends with Dias)

I vote she is going for throuple round two 🤣

Yeah, I'm choosing to ignore the whole actor thing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So paps caught Carlos and Rebecca having a romantic rendezvous while working out together (so in love, just two of them, so cute)... such a shame pictures like these from the very same time and place exist. 😆 (They seriously can't even pretend, can they?)
And I find it laughable how he doesn't post his gfs anywhere (which of course is his right and in fact a smart one), but need to hire paps to "prove" stuff)
1716389793067.png
1716389871708.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The pasta Carlos has looks lovely🤤

*misses point*
His choice of food was always excellent
😅

Totally off topic, but besides Yuki* he would be the only one I could trust with food choices as he at least knows the names of foods

*the only food disappointment from Yuki I experienced was when he and Daniel were not able to name mascarpone in last VCarbs video from Italy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Changed the logo? Why would he do that?
1000015566.jpg

---

Heidi made it in Daniel.jpg again.
And Blake! ( @Pippi11 )

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.