Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zak really is willing to do any deal to keep Lando at McLaren huh 😅
Wow... no I was not ready for that
Glad oscar at least got to Monaco.
Fingers crossed he gets a yacht summer soon
---
Oh Adam, I want you to to go back to pension investing so bad.
He's been sitting on this phrase for so long g
Screenshot_20240522_013713.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which gossip page will be the first to use that phrase to describe Lando and Maggie's 'situationship'? 🤣
Nevermind gossip page, Kym has the caption primed and ready in his drafts for if she ever appears in the paddock 🤣
---
In other hanger-on news, saw on twitter that Hamster apparently said on stream that Lando was helping him look for hotel rooms in Monaco for this weekend but they were all too expensive so he won’t be able to come and monetise his friend watch the race 🤣

He also spilled that Lando’s family is staying with him. Although that was somewhat expected, still find it odd that he feels the need to tell the world Lando’s plans constantly 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nevermind gossip page, Kym has the caption primed and ready in his drafts for if she ever appears in the paddock 🤣
---
In other hanger-on news, saw on twitter that Hamster apparently said on stream that Lando was helping him look for hotel rooms in Monaco for this weekend but they were all too expensive so he won’t be able to come and monetise his friend watch the race 🤣

He also spilled that Lando’s family is staying with him. Although that was somewhat expected, still find it odd that he feels the need to tell the world Lando’s plans constantly 😅
Hotel rooms in Monaco for the weekend are up to around €25k for 3/4 nights, so yeah, I guess while that's small change for an F1 driver, not so much for the hanger-on friend.
Shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say if Lu and Dias really comes to something then 'the better not bitter' post will certainly be apt. Maggew will certainly be in the second division of wagdom. Pass the 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hotel rooms in Monaco for the weekend are up to around €25k for 3/4 nights, so yeah, I guess while that's small change for an F1 driver, not so much for the hanger-on friend.
Shame.
Funny how Lando's apartment is always suddenly full this time of year 😂

(and yet he seems to have room for Ed Jones and some of his Brazilian friends who all posted from Monaco yesterday. At least I assume they're staying with him 😂 )

*sad Hamster noises*
a36f1c8c73e211ee8d3d7a2f0d1382ba_upscaled.jpg

• Haha

(and yet he seems to have room for Ed Jones and some of his Brazilian friends who all posted from Monaco yesterday. At least I assume they're staying with him 😂 )

*sad Hamster noises*
View attachment 2950473
Maybe Ed and his Brazilian friends can pay for their own hotels? Mieow! 😹

They did say weeks back though that his family were staying with him for the Monaco GP - I'm guessing that includes Adam, who won't be missing an opportunity to promote that Senna x Pure scooter!

*sad Hamster noises*
View attachment 2950473
Theres a good chance they could be staying with their other friends that live in Monaco too, just seems none of them wanted to offer Hamster a room 🤣

• Haha
now THIS is what i call real modelling, Rebecca pop out your notepad and pen!!!!

[COLOR=%s][/COLOR]

go girl, give us nothing
Kika, I thought we all agreed
No more acting
---
No hamster means it's outta of magui price range too.
This is Adam's moment damnt.
---
Meanwhile riley rolling up on A yacht
Magui and hamster shoulda followed her
Screenshot_20240522_054639_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Kika, I thought we all agreed
No more acting
---
No hamster means it's outta of magui price range too.
This is Adam's moment damnt.
---
Meanwhile riley rolling up on A yacht
Magui and hamster shoulda followed her
View attachment 2950573
Well, to be honest, Riley might be the one with money in that relationship, esp.if Logan loses the seat

(I honestly don't know a lot about Logans financial background, but I assume she doesn't have to rely on him as her family has money money)

Reactions: 2
Well, to be honest, Riley might be the one with money in that relationship, esp.if Logan loses the seat

(I honestly don't know a lot about Logans financial background, but I assume she doesn't have to rely on him as her family has money money)
oh he's got the money
just not the influence
still shocked not even one photo with trump

Reactions: 1
Maybe Ed and his Brazilian friends can pay for their own hotels? Mieow! 😹

They did say weeks back though that his family were staying with him for the Monaco GP - I'm guessing that includes Adam, who won't be missing an opportunity to promote that Senna x Pure scooter!
Remember last year though, when Hamster said Lando's family were staying with him for the GP and then none of his family were actually there, and it was turned people like Sasha, Louis and Nassim Zeta who were staying with him instead. And Hamster had to freeload of some of Hamsteresses friends instead 💀

You're right though, I doubt Adam will miss a chance to parade that Senna scooter around everywhere 😂

• Haha
Golfing... just to rub it in for hamster
Screenshot_20240522_063443_Instagram.jpg

---
Carlos's wag getting Reposts from the Giro Leader
Roberto, I am now officially Jealous
1716375797373.png

---
You didnt think we'd just get photos

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.